Spotted!

drvsdwz

DRiVe SiDeWayZ
Just saw a new gen lgt blue on stillwater in bangor at 240. Sorry I didn't wave. Saw you at the last second.

BAATNDR

Spotted GoiN'PoSTaL this afternoon around 1 in the parking lot of Sebago Brewing Co. Thanks for waving even though I wasn't in my Subaru!!!

ReZDoG

I'm not ReZPunk
Spotted a GC 2.5RS that was WRBish with goldies on 295 in Portland at about 11:20PM.. We tooled back and forth all the way to Augusta...

02 WRX Chris

I keep seeing this guy in Portland/Westbrook with what looks like an 02-03 WRX with the plate "APE". Who are you?

Rallikid

Im pretty sure I saw Benson's white RS parked outside of Best Buy on Saturday. I also saw parked infront of Bull Moose musice a blue RS parked next to a white 2011 STI sedan.

gakosaurusrex

believe i spotted rangeleyrally_dg parked in B parking lot at smcc this morning
true story it was me. did u see the LGT parked next to me w the BA snow skate thingy?

also spotted mr. lgt man next to me and a bugeye wrx sti conversion pulling onto Broadway 2 go to the CC around 11 yesterday gave him a wave didnt get a responce...

Nigel Prodrive

Dirt surfer
en route to work on Rt 1 Rockland this am...first confirmed spotting of a Mini Countryman SUV...looks pretty butch in person, esp trailin a plume of fresh pow-pow behind it pulling out of a side street.

drvsdwz

DRiVe SiDeWayZ
Saw a silver rs on stillwater with lisence plate ldybg-ah

also saw an older impreza hatch with roof light bar entering brewer, i was delivering pizza....quickly

JlyonsSTI

outside, flopping around trying to stop a stuck oil pressure relief, smacking valves exhaust leak, terrible, self conscious about noise..

a red mud flapped white hatch with an ability to back fire rumbled through center street...

I didn't feel so bad disturbing the peace.

and it sounds good, as long as you don't let off the throttle.

..and to add offense to my self conscious.. some guy approaches me to tell a church is giving away a 50 dollar food gift. thanks. Now an 87 sube making noise with a guy in the snow flopping around is an indication he needs donation form a local church.
default_tongue.png
May have been me, but i'm not in a hatchback

Latest posts

Back