Spotted!

Mr. Poon

Spotted an 05ish blue WRX hatch with black wheels having a friendly roadside chat with an undercover State Trooper on 95 South in Bangor last week.

scubiecraig

Saturday night, blue bugeye wagon wrx with hid's and black/gray rims on 111 in Biddeford. (Right by the stripmall/Town Fair Tire area. I was with my wife in the Civic though.

Nigel Prodrive

Dirt surfer
cant remember if I already asked you this. but did you use to live on broadway by the highschool ? if so , are you the guy who was netting fish at chicky one day and we talked for a few minutes you said they were trout but I think they were alewives. this was a year or 2 ago I don't remember exactly. but the guy I talked to had a blue wrx , wagon I think, and it was loud.
Sounds like my old wagoon. sold it to a guy who lived by the RDHS. did it have black RS 6-spoke wheelz, if it did for sure it's my old one.

Craig

theres a green legacy L wagon driving around rockland with gold 5 spoke RS rims. idk if its someone on here.

i-wagon

Just spotted nate on court st. I was with the big dorky looking truck that says vactor on the side.

Nate on court st again. Sorry I didn't mean to flip you off, one hand didn't want to form the peace sign

Last edited by a moderator:

boxerboost

Nice looking san remo red WRX (04-05), debadged, and I think[\I] it had NH plates and a SPT exhaust. leaving hannafords on forest ave.

CheySpec207

spotted mad scoobs today I was behind a silver 2011 wrx on forest ave and it was like some older lady driving it thought that was kind of cool, and on my way home from work from portland to sanford I spotted a WRB 2011 wrx pumping gas next to me at the irving on riverside street, a silver 04/05 wrx wagon with rims going northbound on I95 in south portland, a silver 06/07 wrx with rims by northbound on I95 in saco,a silver I think 06/07 sti sitting at the light when I got off the turnpike in biddo, a black 04/05 wrx looked like aftermarket rims but iono lol passing the biddeford crossing, I was driving 2 cars behind a yellow bugeye wrx on rt 111, and finally a WRB 2011 wrx at the park next to my house mad scoobys yo!

fattie

fat kid
saw nigel today going past walmart. wouldve waved but I had GWAR blasting and I was jammin out and didnt see you till you went right by me.

Craig

saw a red impreza L four door with hellas on the front and lifted at autozone with the hood up. anyone on here?

fattie

fat kid
in rockland?
yes. he was in his new car with AMAZON on the plate.

saw a red impreza L four door with hellas on the front and lifted at autozone with the hood up. anyone on here?

ive seen it around a few times also. on my way home today I saw it at the hiking trail parking lot on 17 in rockport.

craig , do you work on rt 131 heading towards T Harbor ? I saw a white rs in the parking lot of some bussines today. I think ive seen it there more than once.

2point5RS_Dan

HATER DAN
Car sounds good Dan.
Hah, thanks. The exhaust is cracked, giving it a sound most people would pay money for. I make lots of noise in the work parking garage every day.

I see you roll through Payson Park while I'm playing company softball on Tuesdays. Love the LGT. Makes me miss mine
default_frown.gif

Latest posts

Back