Spotted!

GClark

Also tagged Woody in Lewiston

070811191504.jpg

Matt

I believe it was a green lgt newer on 95 near Augusta this afternoon. It was a quick glance and yesterday there was a white wrx/Sti with a black hood and very rumbly coming up I think is 202 from nh.

scubiecraig

Exchanged waves with a sonic yellow wrx this morning on RT 4 in Alfred.

Yesterday at Wal-Mart in Sanford, I saw a red wrx with black rims parked. I really liked the Infinity kickpods you installed in the rear window section! Nice thinking!

Last edited by a moderator:

bigd003

Bratman looking evil in the XT coming down Federal St in the tough parts of west side Wiscasset- throw'em up haha. Pulled a real Mainah move, stopped up traffic a moment while exchanging words about subie tinkering. Gotta love seeing a fellow fozzy owner... even if the fellow can blow the doors off yours!

edit- yea yea I saw Bratman eyeing the dented up state of my chariot, but I'll fix that someday haha

Last edited by a moderator:

WRB_Tank

Tagged a GF OBS in the Bangor Mall parking lot today. Wyoming plates and way clean...white/grey with DARK tint. Looked nice hope the driver hops on here.

i-wagon

Couple cars from here at evergreen. Sephs, a newer wrx and new foz xt. Would found out who ya'll were but I was kinda in a hurry. I'm the guy who was in shorts and sleeveless t and a wrist brace

cwiggin

had a tan rs with a nice sounding exhaust riding behind me in oxford yesterday afternoon, and seen a 2010 legacy with black rims on hebron rd yesterday morning

Mr. Poon

Played around with a newer blue Rex sedan this afternoon on 95 South between Bangor and Dixmont, cool stuff. I saw a cop last week just after that last rise before Exit 167 or I'd have stuck with you a little more. Next time!

jamesonc

Was following a nice newer black WRX yesterday on Rt 1 in Scarborough, near Dunstans Corner...was in the back seat trying to give you the shocker in my old lady's friend's black honda accord.

Latest posts

Back