Spotted!

GHST-RDR

Good afternoon, so this morning on my way to work I spotted Gretsch308, car looks great. And Seltech I live in Standish so that's why you keep spotting me there, I was probably getting my hair cut when you saw me across from Valero.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gretsch308

Good afternoon, so this morning on my way to work I spotted Gretsch308, car looks great. And Seltech I live in Standish so that's why you keep spotting me there, I was probably getting my hair cut when you saw me across from Valero.
Thanks man! Love your car! Sounds amazing!

Matt

Saw a silver gc rs with tinted tails in Westbrook. Keep seeing a silver hawkeye with gold rims that sounds nasty. A silver bugeye with yellow fogs and straight cut gears.

T

The Asian Persuasion

Saw a silver gc rs with tinted tails in Westbrook. Keep seeing a silver hawkeye with gold rims that sounds nasty. A silver bugeye with yellow fogs and straight cut gears.
Is that silver gc rs on the forums, I see him at least once a day on main st

wrangler25

Ya that's me (silver rs , tinted windows and

Tails )

http://www.mainelysubarus.com/forums/topic/12500-new-guy-99-rs-silver/page__pid__204487__st__20#entry204487

Learned how to post pics now yay

d55f447e.jpg

Ray

The Northernah'
Stopped to tag a WRB 98 RS in wilton today just as the guy was coming out of the place, turns out he had mainelysubaru stickers on his back window! didnt remember to catch his name however.

Maxxguy25RS

silver bugeye with HID's on cumberland st in westbrook
Hey I think that might have been me! I have the blue hids, only I'm not the bug eye, blob, peanut eye, well 05 to make it easy. But I did spot you in westbrook about a half hour ago. I like the plate STI FTW. Car sounds nice too, even with my windows closed you could definetly hear it.

T

The Asian Persuasion

Hey I think that might have been me! I have the blue hids, only I'm not the bug eye, blob, peanut eye, well 05 to make it easy. But I did spot you in westbrook about a half hour ago. I like the plate STI FTW. Car sounds nice too, even with my windows closed you could definetly hear it.
I honestly couldn't tell since those HID's were so bright lol. Thanks man, I was trying to be quite in 4th gear but I can't seem to do that haha

Legwagon

BC-BF-*BJ*
Tagged a white 98ish 2.5 GT the other day in town Rockland.

and saw a nice 04? WRB WRX Sedan w/ Florida plates.

Last edited by a moderator:

05RSKID

while getting gas in Orono I spotted a black 90's Impreza outback sport and a silver wrx

Latest posts

Back