Spotted!

oh5xt

Did the silver xt have black mudflaps? Just wondering because a friend of mine had my car today and I have heard like three different interesting things about my car today

02 WRX Chris

Did the silver xt have black mudflaps? Just wondering because a friend of mine had my car today and I have heard like three different interesting things about my car today
Chris, Josh came into my work at 8 so it could have been him lol.

sooch

Type-RA
spotted a kid in waterville with a blue rs coupe. he said he was given a mainely card and was going to check the site out. I loved everything about that rs, gunmetal 6 spokes, loud and low exhaust, and no rice!

scubiecraig

I'm pretty sure he's on here... but I spotted a white STI yesterday at the intersection of RT 4 and RT 9 in North Berwick around 1pm. The license plate said TI-EVOM (MOVE-IT when you are looking at it through your rear-view mirror!). I was a passenger in my wife's white honda civic, so he wouldn't have spotted me... but damn, that car has such a mean stance to it! Looked and sounded great!

Last edited by a moderator:

Busuto05

Saw lotsa WRXs and STIs on Sunday at Crookers lot in Bath during the AutoX. I was there with my daughter (7 yr old who likes fast cars) checking things out. Boy, those go-carts get it done!

blmpkn

Pascifist Patriot
That they do! I want to build a goped go-quad and run it in an auto-x. Do some youtubing if your not familiar, ive een some do close to 50..n

Latest posts

Back