Spotted!

Matt

Black blob eye wrx on 295 at 2:15. I was in the black 4runner in need of a wash.

9yjevagy.jpg

hasata3e.jpg

sooch

Type-RA
Couple of days ago:

Mommy and daddy bought a couple of 16 year old street ricers some wrx's in bangor. 08-09 wrx and 04-05 wrx with sti wing. Stop being assholes in traffic, makes you and others with similar cars look bad.

blehhh

older silver WRX wagon with gold wheels, flaps and exhaust on Running Hill Rd a little while ago. Wonder if it was the same one that was hanging with me on that on-ramp the other night.

Last edited by a moderator:

Craig

I was in a silver obs wih wrx rims and a basket with a tire in it idk where i was in westbrook i was lost haha

Jamey

Someone waved at me near buxton hanaford silver wagon. I was kinda spaced out didn't notice till after he passed me lol

Brian Lowell

Brian-Lowell.com
So, on my way to NH on Saturday I spotted:

06ish body style WRB STi north bound

2011ish body style OBP WRX north bound

2011ish body style SWP WRX north bound

06ish body style WRB STi passing Granite State Dyno

and this pretty little beast getting a break in tune (Lester's 08 STi)

photo (1).JPG

blmpkn

Pascifist Patriot
2nd gen green on tan outback with a face full of lights in gray yestterday morning. RED 2nd gen legacy with uel and hids in standish last ightn

blehhh

Just saw a silver bugeye w black hood, silver impreza wagon with yellow HIDs, and a red WRX wagon on my commute from Westbrook to Portland. I need to come into work early more often...

JoeBalz

2005 LGT's suck.
Waved to a white 08-09 WRX with red mud flaps on kelly rd in Orono a few hours ago, I was in my gf's white outback, I don't think you noticed.

Latest posts

Back