Spotted!

SUBARUDE

Spotted a impreza wagon with the plate Swagon and a WRB wrx with the plate RNR and a huge key mark down the side

07NAHWKI

waved to NAHWKI while i was pulling in to get my car washed.

filled up with 93 at doc's in bangor just prior to that
I.noticed you going in the wash, must have missed the wave. I turn to my buddy and was like I wonder if that is a forum member. The car sounds nice, I heard it and started looking around lol.

waved to NAHWKI while i was pulling in to get my car washed.

filled up with 93 at doc's in bangor just prior to that
I.noticed you going in the wash, must have missed the wave. I turn to my buddy and was like I wonder if that is a forum member. The car sounds nice, I heard it and started looking around lol.

jojo69

Saw this STi WRX today in Augusta! First spotted at Home Depot, then they drove by me at an intersection, then I saw them at Damon's!
default_tongue.png
i believe that is Overland04's car. its an 11 wrx. He's in Rockland area. Sweet sweet build thread on nasioc. Met him the other day, real nice dude.

It's time to kick ass, and chew bubblegum... and i'm all outta gum

blehhh

Some second hand spotting this afternoon; my brother handed me his cell phone to show me a pic of a plate: WRXFTW. I'm just like "Yup, that's Brian!"

Also, one of the guys I play hockey with, name is Bill, was asking about Meyagi, Matt Otis, etc.

Last edited by a moderator:

smelt240

Seen a bunch lately,but been offline...Gabe's new toy looking quite sharp,all over the Lewiston-Auburn area,played with a couple of WRXs,and a 2.5RS wagon on the day of the big blizzard,getting on 95 on western ave Augusta,OBSs can drift too! Nasty sounding silver bugeye yesterday on Sabattus st in Lewiston,we exchanged waves in the Darth Vader wagon...pretty sure it must be Nate in the silver car we see all over the LA area too...

Latest posts

Back