Spotted!

smelt240

Saw a few out on the ice in Sabattus yesterday, nice blue 2.5 RS with white wheels, he was mechanic-ing on a 240sx ice racer and a Supra. told him to join up. We took the 06 wagon out, but no track time for the pretty car... Next Sunday is studded snows instead of screwed tires, hope to see some others out there. Lot of fun

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
Saw a few out on the ice in Sabattus yesterday, nice blue 2.5 RS with white wheels, he was mechanic-ing on a 240sx ice racer and a Supra. told him to join up. We took the 06 wagon out, but no track time for the pretty car... Next Sunday is studded snows instead of screwed tires, hope to see some others out there. Lot of fun
That's the one I keep seeing in Brunswick. Hopefully he joins up.

smelt240

He seemed like a really cool guy, the wife and I talked to him for an hour or so, he knows Meyagi and a few others thru various shared hotrod car interests.  Hes doing either an STi of WRX swap in the RS asap, I told him I want his NA 2.5 if he does... hopefully he joins.

presterone

Ya smelt240 I will let you know as soon as the engine is out. Looking to get an ej205 in my car asap, having a hard time finding a good swap or donor car. Thanks for suggesting the site ive seen lots of nice Subaru's in maine

cwiggin

Exchanged waves with a black sti with black rims, flaps, badge less grill and exhaust in front of Cumberland farms in Norway this afternoon.

sooch

Type-RA
Ya smelt240 I will let you know as soon as the engine is out. Looking to get an ej205 in my car asap, having a hard time finding a good swap or donor car. Thanks for suggesting the site ive seen lots of nice Subaru's in maine
make an introduction thread, let us know who you are and what car to look for. and more details on your plans!

skipow

chick driving a wrb sti over by lost valley this afternoon, i think it was a blobeye but it might have been a hawkeye

WRB96IMPREZA

YouTube Moderator
Saw Rmayo by shaws in Scarborough we both waved
default_smile.png
love the color of that thing dude.

scubiecraig

White WRX sedan (don't know if it was a bugeye or hawkeye) at the Sanford Rotary tonight around 7ish I'd say?  

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back