Spotted!

Visonik

Saw this nice wrx at walmart in bangor last night around 7:30

2r2w5g7.jpg

blehhh

Yea that's what it looked like he was trying to do, tires squeeling and all
That sounds smart... eventually he'll lift a tire, overload the outside tires and throw the whole car into a spin. When the tires touch down it'll launch it into the guard rail.  

cwiggin

That sounds smart... eventually he'll lift a tire, overload the outside tires and throw the whole car into a spin. When the tires touch down it'll launch it into the guard rail.
There's a time and place to drive like that, but not on the busy streets

injulen

Just saw a lowered 1st gen fozzie on western ave in Augusta. I think the decal on the front said exhale. Had rally lights in front if the grill and sounded mean.

i-wagon

exchanged waves with a new type hatch with some kind of spoiler on it, I've never seen one quite like it. east oxford road in paris of all places

Goose

so while I'm waiting for road side on 95, I saw four new Gen wrxs cruising together, and an 8-14 hatch that was super low, black. It's gonna be a long night.

Goose

So there's this gauge on the dash, part of the cluster. You know the area. It has an F and an E on it, this represents your fuel level. Did you know that once the needle drops below the e, that means your tank is empty? That also means your car won't go anywhere.

That's what the statie told me while I sat in his cruiser waiting for my three gallons from roadside. I wasn't paying attention and just ran out of gas. Never happened before, probably won't happen again.

RyanR

///|||\\\|||///|||\\&#092
Newish forester in orono at DD. Shocker stickers on both sides and sti stickers on the front and back. Driven by this kid's mom I presume lolololol...

cwiggin

Black Rex with purple wheels on 95 by Augusta, silver lgt with his on minot ave, dark blue Rex hatch with what looked like a rally style wing in south paris

Latest posts

Back