The unofficial GUN talk thread

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
So, I backed out of the getting the illuminator for the super cool zombie gun trade... traded for a Norinco SKS instead.... plus a bunch of 12 ga buckshot and slugs. Anybody got a 30rd mag for an SKS floating around?
Pretty sure the gun shop near me has a 30 and a 40 round Tapco Mag for sale.

smelt240

Pretty sure the gun shop near me has a 30 and a 40 round Tapco Mag for sale.
What shop is that?  I got the rifle from my uncle, but he only had the stock mag in the gun and a 5rd hunting one in stock. I have a 5rd, and don't really know why, or where it even came from... I sold a BUNCH of stuff a while back, and said I'd never get another SKS.... let 40 or so mags go....

Also, if anyone is interested, I know a place that has a lot of 9mm personal defense rounds, Golden sabers, XTPs..etc...

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
What shop is that?  I got the rifle from my uncle, but he only had the stock mag in the gun and a 5rd hunting one in stock. I have a 5rd, and don't really know why, or where it even came from... I sold a BUNCH of stuff a while back, and said I'd never get another SKS.... let 40 or so mags go....

Also, if anyone is interested, I know a place that has a lot of 9mm personal defense rounds, Golden sabers, XTPs..etc...
It's called Staley and Sons. They have a website online. Or I could get it for you if you reimburse me. I need to stop in again soon anyway and see if they have any ammo.

Nate

Founding Father
Headed to Wiscasset tomorrow for a day of shooting instruction. Will be working both conceal carry and duty belt stuff. Trying to keep up my skills this summer before my 4 day carbine class come September.

Gretsch308

New to me Sig P229 Elite Dark! Needs to be cleaned bad!

gasavyze.jpg

Nate

Founding Father
See if there is any interest in a Glock 34.  Full competition ready.  I can leave it loaded with all the goodies. Ready to rock and well maintained. Roughly 1,500 rounds down range.  You could eat off the inside.

Goodies:

Full trigger work polishing and re-profiling

Ghost ultimate trigger connector and spring set

Trijicon HD night sights

Ghost extended slide release

extended slide stop

extended mag release (reshaped)

grip plug

Gretsch308

See if there is any interest in a Glock 34. Full competition ready. I can leave it loaded with all the goodies. Ready to rock and well maintained. Roughly 1,500 rounds down range. You could eat off the inside.

Goodies:

Full trigger work polishing and re-profiling

Ghost ultimate trigger connector and spring set

Trijicon HD night sights

Ghost extended slide release

extended slide stop

extended mag release (reshaped)

grip plug
Wanna trade for a Sig???

inski

trade for a XD45Tactical? Nearly new, less than 200 rounds I'd say.  Still have all the XD crap that comes with it, box, mags, holster, cleaner rod, mag holster, manual, ect.

Scored some 22LR today at ME.TAC. I was the first looser for 9mm.
default_frown.gif
  Oh well.  Everyone get into Maine Tactical in Saco tomorrow.  Buying something gets you in for the AR giveaway. Ammo will hit the shelves at 2pm.  Very limited ammo but he's got nice prices on guns.  Glock and AR accessories galore!

Nate

Founding Father
Would really only go for a Gen4...

Text incoming inski.

Last edited by a moderator:

inski

Paid a visit to the Western Maine Fish and Game Club.  Think I'll be joining the club.  Looks a lot safer than the other place I was going.  The rifle range is 100 yards but looks longer, I'll have to measure that.  5 station trap range with oscillating clay thrower, $4 per round. And a 25 yard pistol range.  Everything is all bermed up nicely.  Club house on site.  Outhouse in case you have to pee.  3 covered benches on the rifle range.  Covered table on the pistol range.  20 minutes from my house.  The best part is I went this morning (sunny warm sunday) at 10am when it should have been packed but there was only one other guy there.  I think I've found my spot to chuck lead whenever I want, and I can bring guests once I get my membership.  Purdy stoked.

Jamey

Buxton Hollis range is nice , Sundays for some reason there always busy tho

On a side note my glock for some reason decides to shoot 2 times with one trigger pull cleared chamber took gun apart and cleaned ,ran 50 rnds didn't do it again. Any ideas. Why it did this ? I was using brass. After that happened I used steel no issues

Latest posts

Back