What did you do to/for your car today?!

Marino

I <3 BOOST
Nice. All black looks good!
thanks! it actually looks and flows pretty well with the rest of the interior

I dipped some my interior .. only bad thing is that it collects dust like crazy
Yeah I've had the console in my rex dipped black for awhile now. I like it, does get a bit dusty but not too bad. better than stock! I used to have it vinyl wrapped black which looked dope but over time it started peeling and didn't look so hot so I removed it

i-wagon

Today I put a plug in a tire on my truck, poked at the paint bubble on the wagoon, put hella clone horns on Calebs legacy. Gram told me years ago she never left home without one of those 12v compressors that plugs in the cig lighter, and I keep a plug kit on the truck. It all fits under the seat (did on the imp too) and had saved myself and a couple others several times. Good use of $30

07NAHWKI

Yesterday I replaced my driver side hub, wheel bearing, rotor, and pads. Coming this week is both front calipers, and passenger side rotor/pads.

sl0wrx

I'm dying to do red overlays on my '12 WRX hatch tail lights, but I really want to make sure it's done right with no wrinkles or anything... any takers!?
default_biggrin.png

Jamey

I'm dying to do red overlays on my '12 WRX hatch tail lights, but I really want to make sure it's done right with no wrinkles or anything... any takers!?
default_biggrin.png
your better off getting someone to paint them . Shit is a bitch to install

i-wagon

Frontier got synthetics in the diffs and transfer case. At 28k they were already dark and a good amount of debris on the magnets

Marino

I <3 BOOST
your better off getting someone to paint them . Shit is a bitch to install
x10000000

I just did an overlay on my 07 tails. I've done quite a bit of vinyl before but this was the biggest surface area I've tackled and the fact that the tails have such a curve to them made it unbelievably hard to get a clean wrap. I spent about 1.5-2 hours a tail light, and it still didn't turn out great. It was gravy until the 90 degree curve. Maybe it's easier on the GR's. Oh well, looks decent until you're up close to it

Also I only went with a very very light smoke, 35%. I wish I went darker but it looks better than stock.

EFLlwkoh.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Marino

I <3 BOOST
woops. tried to edit post but accidentally quoted. 
default_additional_oops.gif

i-wagon

Attacked the ts with a dremel today. Had a tiny little blister on the left fender. Like you really had to look for it. Used a scotch brite type wheel and cuffed of the paint and took off the tiny bit of rust. Thought I had plain black paint. Nope, she got the rattle can of night armor rich up I'd bought for the Nissan. Not beautiful, but neither is the rest of the body, and I might've bought myself a year or so before I have to cut and weld on it. And the frontier got the grabbers put back on. The tires really complete the look of the truck

Jamey

Got my new strut and lower mount for my coilovers .. 2nd blow strut got love maine roads , also ordered rear adj control arms so can go lower in spring and not kill my tires
default_smile.png
also painting my front bumper and ground fx .. spring time can hurry up now

Marino

I <3 BOOST
Did my first oil change on the hawkeye, didn't get a drop of oil on the garage floor! I think I want to pick up an oil filter wrench, the headers on this make it a tight fit

Also finally did the JDM tail light mod on the WRX... quick cell pic!

6hc7Weqh.jpg

Visonik

Can I just have your whole rear end, please?

Edit: the quote apparently didn't work..

Latest posts

Back