What did you do to/for your car today?!

Marino

I <3 BOOST
Can I just have your whole rear end, please?

Edit: the quote apparently didn't work..
default_additional_sillylol.gif
I love it too much
default_wub.png

i-wagon

I...bought tools for when I lift my truck. And I've thought about replacing the wheel bearing on the wagoon. Been too busy stressing about work to worry about cars.

Jamey

I need buy a low profile jack .. I'm officially too low for regular floor jack .. and the factory one. . Lol

i-wagon

I, on the other hand, don't have a Jack for my impreza other than one at my dad's since that's too tall for the factory Jack

Last edited by a moderator:

ForesterGump

I have done quite a few upgrades to my 06 Forester that I'm sure members would like to hear but I can't figure out how to upload the pictures. Plus I'm itching to talk Subies with fellow enthusiasts.

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
I have done quite a few upgrades to my 06 Forester that I'm sure members would like to hear but I can't figure out how to upload the pictures. Plus I'm itching to talk Subies with fellow enthusiasts.
The easiest way to upload pics is to upload them to photobucket, or a similar site, and then copy and paste the link here.

ForesterGump

Awesome thanks. Now I can show everyone what I've been working on. I had a 98 Forester and now I'm in a 06 Forester 2.5i that I bought for a grand. Put an engine in it in my garage at home. There I caught the bug
default_smile.png
. I put an apex muffler on it but couldn't stand the "fart can" sound. Ordered UEL headers and installed them myself. Since then I've added a 3" cat back exhaust with a hi flow cat. Now it sounds like a Subaru. I put together a 3" SRI, I know there isn't much hp to be gained with the 2.5i but it's more for looks and maybe a slight increase in power. I've added many visual mods, again, I know the car isn't fast but it's very rewarding. STI hood scoop, rally mud flaps, 1" wheel spacers with OB rims wrapped with General Grabber 215 70 R16, 18" light bar, 4" off road l.e.d.s, HID rally fog lights, rear spoiler from 01 Forester, and 25% window tint

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back