What do you do for work?

T

The Asian Persuasion

I work at the westbrook Hannaford as a slave. I also work with my dad at our auto detailing shop

SoMeWRX

I work for a nonprofit restoring rivers in Maine. Some would call us 'dam busters' because our primary goal is to blow up dams in Maine so the fishies can swiiimmmm

Last edited by a moderator:
T

The Asian Persuasion

Our shop is in westbrook on bridge st. We have a garage out back of our house

Dr3amer86

Im a field biologist..... I catch smelt... measure.... figure age, sex, and recruitment. Why I do this you might ask? Because when they are endangered it will be job security for me!!! and they are delicious!!!!!!

Also a life time student at SMCC. lol
you will be a lifetime student there. You crazy man. Lol
I know this great blue one that lives in the lew/aub area.....just watch out for the girl driving it!!!!
You should have been with her and I at mixers one night in her Honda. She was afraid that I'd never go out with her again. Lmao. I think we drove sideways across 196....lol. <3 her though.

Jamey

Our shop is in westbrook on bridge st. We have a garage out back of our house
You got a pm
default_smile.png

Gate4jg

That just sounds like bad idea....you shaping the minds of Americas youth? Lol.
default_tongue.png
Well I would want to teach at the community college lvl so their minds are already mush so no molding involved. lol

better work on that masters in education then.
that's the best thing. I wouldn't need a masters in education. Just any plain old masters would do to teach at a community college! With all the college classes I have taken over 11 years it would be easy. Just the one problem that's been keeping me from it is finding the money.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back