Who is still having forum problems?

Carter

Administrator
YouTube videos should work on the iPad and Android devices. IPS issued a TSB I didn't see. I have updated the code and they should work fine now.

cwiggin

Im not able to see any pics or videos fir tge past couple days from my phone. Also wont let me posr pics either

i-wagon

Just today I can't edit my own posts on Droid

Or maybe it's just one thread

Last edited by a moderator:

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
It's funny. Just today Google Chrome decided to crash over an over again, so I opened this up in Internet Explorer, and everything works now.

Carter

Administrator
Just today I can't edit my own posts on Droid

Or maybe it's just one thread
That's not an error. Standard members now have limited time and options to edit their threads and posts. Premium members do not have the limit.

It's funny. Just today Google Chrome decided to crash over an over again, so I opened this up in Internet Explorer, and everything works now.
Just for this site?

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
That's not an error. Standard members now have limited time and options to edit their threads and posts. Premium members do not have the limit.

Just for this site?
Well I didn't try google chrome for anything else because it's so slow, but it crashed over an over again. But Internet Explorer is going strong, haven't had any issues since I got this computer, except for the site, but now it's all good.

Matt

Must not recognize your member level through tapatalk app then. I don't see pics/ videos either.

Carter

Administrator
I don't use the tapa talk app but I know it doesn't always show media.

drvsdwz

DRiVe SiDeWayZ
i never use the app or the mobile site. I always open the full site in my phones browser and never run into problems.

brighton

Rally Fluffer
Last week or so. Links to YouTube videos work only sometimes work. From iPhone 5 mobile site.

Carter

Administrator
the mobile theme is just that, a mobile theme. The forum thinks that since you are using the mobile theme you don't want data hogging videos slowing you down. 

Latest posts

Back