Who is still having forum problems?

Carter

Administrator
I apologize for the membership problems. The problem has been fixed and you should be able to renew.

WRB96IMPREZA

YouTube Moderator
I apologize for the membership problems. The problem has been fixed and you should be able to renew.
THANKS! I'll do it tomorrow when I get my money in the bank
default_smile.png

Carter

Administrator
It says I am an advanced member according to my member title, but I am in the basic group.
Those titles mean nothing. I don't know why they even exist. I'll see about deleting them. The only one that matters is the one below your picture.

urabusturbo

Those titles mean nothing. I don't know why they even exist. I'll see about deleting them. The only one that matters is the one below your picture.
ok, I was a bit confused. I paid 20 bucks a little while ago, am I not eligible for the advanced status?

Carter

Administrator
ok, I was a bit confused. I paid 20 bucks a little while ago, am I not eligible for the advanced status?
Through the donation bar? That's for donations not paid memberships. I will change your usergroup though since you did technically pay the $15.

brycetron

My problem is I can't get the member map to load. I actually got the ad to load. Then it locks up.

Mac. Tried safari and Firefox.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SoMeWRX

My problem is I can't get the member map to load. I actually got the ad to load. Then it locks up.

Mac. Tried safari and Firefox.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Noted, I will do a little QA on that problem tomorrow. I just did it with my mac on both clients and it worked. Check back in to this thread in the PM

SoMeWRX

So there is a script error in there, I would guess Carter can take a look at why. The only workaround is to stop the script and then you can load the map. HOWEVER, it will not show any member locations except you and your MS connected friends. Very strange. Paging Carter

brycetron

So there is a script error in there, I would guess Carter can take a look at why. The only workaround is to stop the script and then you can load the map. HOWEVER, it will not show any member locations except you and your MS connected friends. Very strange. Paging Carter

I was just able to get it to load on firefox by doing as you said, stopping the error.  But your right, it didnt show any user loactions and it would not let me add an address.  Kept telling there was an error with google maps locating the address.  Safari still wouldnt load it.

Matt

The issue lies with ips. Have to wait for the new version to be released. Unfortunately can't do anything right now.

Vecken

I am unable to modify or upload a different user profile photo i get "member_profile_disabled" when it worked fine before, now I cannot get my old photo either. occasionally I am unable to edit posts that I started a thread with.

Latest posts

Back