Wicked Big Meet 2014

kred

Need an alignment fast! I went to Sears and I'm too low to make it up their ramps. Thinking of going back with no front bumper cover.

kred

Need an alignment fast! I went to Sears and I'm too low to make it up their ramps. Thinking of going back with no front bumper cover.
Went back to Sears with no front bumper cover. Successful alignment. Still barely cleared under my side skirts.

Ryan99OBS

Was this a bad weekend for every one or is WBM just not worth it anymore. I mean last year we had 30 cars leaving kennebunk that morning and this year there was only 10. And me and my friends were 5 of them haha. Debating not going next year. The big group drive is the best part and that didn't even happen.

I enjoyed it, although I didn't cruise down with you guys(I met up with the New England BRZ/FR-S group) I wish I had found some of you and cruised back. I think I saw 1 other maine plate the whole time I was there. On the way back I only saw a black LGT with the plate FLAT4 T. I got to see a few BRZ's that I have been following the builds of. If anyone swung by the Spencer Fab booth and asked about WRX fitment stuff I can say while he has none in production but he can make just about anything, his build is wicked clean.

Last edited by a moderator:

WBM isn't really worth it. It was better organized than last year. Last year was horrible, this year was meh.  We looked around until about 1 and went home, that was about how long we had planned to stay. I always say I'm never going again, but then do. I think I will skip next year and try again in 2 years.

BobJob

The only complaint i have about the meet was excessive amounts of sun. Otherwise I had a blast and it was better then I expected. Maybe it helps being the firs time with low expectations. It would be nice to cruise with a larger group next year. Thanks to 05RSKID for rolling back with us. And it was nice to have the only Mod'd 10+ outback.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Matt

I heard it was better than in the past. Prob why a lot of people chose not to go this time. A few people went the night before though. Were working on the summer group drive so it'll be a lot better and more local.

Latest posts

Back