'04 Forester XT!!

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
459363_279131795494315_100001924897445_643108_1903677208_o.jpg

462535_279184515489043_100001924897445_643190_2136415148_o.jpg

474574_279132592160902_100001924897445_643112_969407103_o.jpg

Nate

Founding Father
Careful man. Spacers and longer lugs are one thing... But a lug pattern changing adapter is a completely different thing. Make sure to yank the wheels back off a few times in the next few hundred miles to re- torque the adapter back down to the hub, then re-torque the wheel to the adapter plate.

That is A LOT of extra parts in a fast moving area. I've seen some wheels fall off.

IBratmanI

Nice!

Did you get that lift kit from SF.O?
I'm assuming you're talking about that entire kit that's on there now? Nope, just asking about it.
Careful man. Spacers and longer lugs are one thing... But a lug pattern changing adapter is a completely different thing. Make sure to yank the wheels back off a few times in the next few hundred miles to re- torque the adapter back down to the hub, then re-torque the wheel to the adapter plate.

That is A LOT of extra parts in a fast moving area. I've seen some wheels fall off.
That's the plan, I definitely plan on watching them carefully and checking them. Believe me, the last thing I want is something to fall off! But I know a lot of people have used these without any issues at all. I'll check them again after I drive it a bit more. I do appreciate the tips and concern though Nate, thanks.

IBratmanI

Had a few things dropped off last night that will go on at some point. Hopefully sooner rather than later, but I need more funds first.

K

Kati

sexy car!! (currently making lasagna... and NOT wasting my day away on Mainely!)

IBratmanI

Found someone to do the work I need done, and for a great price too. Still have to get more funds together of course. But the 20 hours of OT I got Sunday into Monday will help!

IBratmanI

I will. There are plenty of before pics on here, but I will definitely get pics after!

IBratmanI

Went and visited the car after work today. I knew it was a little tweaked in the front drivers side, but didn't know how bad it was. The drivers side strut tower was pushed back into the firewall, and that whole side was bent up quite a bit. When it was fixed(before Gabe bought it)they did not do a good job at all. It's obvious they were just trying to get it out of the shop quick. But now, everything is lined up and put back into place! It will be painted within the next couple days, and I should have it back by Monday or Tuesday at the latest. Here are a couple pics.

06131295162900.jpg

06131295162501.jpg

IBratmanI

Stopped by tonight to drop off my nice clean air filter to put on before it goes back together. It's all painted! I didn't get a great look at it because he had just got done, but I did get to see the bumper cover. He sprayed that separate because of the flex additive needed. That looked great, and looking in through the window, the rest of the car did too! I'm thinking Monday it will be all done. He was going to wet sand a few spots tonight and tomorrow and then finish up. I can't wait!

Latest posts

Back