07 2.5i-wagon

cwiggin

What is film ?
You should know what this is Jamey, your older than us, its from your era
default_tongue.png
. Lol

i-wagon

Yeah, people might think I'm a hipster using 35mm as young as I am, but I like how they come out

i-wagon

Popped a headlight on the way to work yesterday. Expensive "high performance"bulbs don't last worth a crap. This last set was the Sylvania zxe h7 and one melted my lens near the projector. Those only lasted 8 months. Went with the Napa safety vision, supposed tri color, but they're mostly pale yellow with some blue near the car. 30 a set, and they go with my other yellow lights

scubiecraig

I actually called Sylvania when I went through 2 sets of Silverstars years ago.  Their explanation was that because the bulb is higher output, it generates more heat, and therefore the bulb life expectancy is shortened greatly.  That is when I discovered HID kits, and went that route.  I've never had issues with HID's.  They last years, not months.

i-wagon

I'm not keen on super bright white for my car. I have a 5000K (?) In my bike, super friggin white and scary bright, bit the glare that'd make in the snow would be hell. I kind of hate having to drive to and from Auburn in the middle of storms.

i-wagon

Guess I won't be trying the hvlp gun any time soon unless we have a heat wave. Guy at work uses the same paint I bought and said it dries slow on a warm day. Guess I'll just have to get another year out of the truck bed coating on the wheels

i-wagon

Snows on, wiring either simplified our plugs coated. Hoping to find junk strut tops to build lift blocks

i-wagon

Going to strain the old girl this weekend, going to try to get 30 bales of hay on my trailer to insulate under my Mom's motorhome. Much drag, I imagine I'll get 19mpg twitching that load

i-wagon

yeah the scooby didn't like pulling that to the inlaws, waiting for the Blazer to be fixed (again) to haul that to Scarborough. Surprisingly I had plenty of power, but it looked like the front end was jacked up and the rear looked slammed and Hella flush

i-wagon

So at some point I need to get to Jasons And get the strut mounts so I can build lift spacers. Need to find a coating to use on my light bar that will survive a winter. Tried rustoleum, truck bed coating etc, keeps coming undone

xxnightraven73x

^who i am ...what i say --->
there was a place on merrow road in auburn that did powder coating for pretty cheap .. i dont know if they are still there but it was just past pepsi 

Latest posts

Back