07 2.5i-wagon

i-wagon

To lazy and yes. The cherry bomb was stupid...picture a fart can civic but with UEL headers and lots if back fire, and that's how it sounded. The new custom has the tone of a Birks on a vr6 jetta. I may try to take a video of it tomorrow but my phone had terrible audio quality. I did end up trying to sand the pits out of the Hellas and sprayed them yellow. The light output diminished more than my fogs did, but honestly in a snow storm I can turn off the headlights and see great with just Hellas and fogs, I used to do that with my last set of yeller fogs.

I'm almost ready to upgrade my membership just so I can edit my phones autocowrecks

RyanR

///|||\\\|||///|||\\&#092
Injectors are quite loud on these beasts due to the tiny 2cyl aluminum heads. Wouldnt worry about it much unless it pings or knocks bad.

i-wagon

Getting ready to repaint my winter steelies. Bought a wallet world hvlp gun, quart of rustoleum rusty metal primer and a quart of semi gloss black. I wanted the bright red but boss lady came unglued at the idea. Now I just need some dollar store playing cards

i-wagon

Yeah I don't have a couple hundred dollars to drop on a paint gun. But that one we have at work is amazing

i-wagon

I did. And all but a couple hundred of those miles were me pounding on it. I've blown up "more dependable" cars in shorter time. Kind of depressing, it's the only one I've bought new

cwiggin

It'll go forever
default_wink.png

Latest posts

Back