2011 WRB WRX Sedan

2point5RS_Dan

HATER DAN
Really? Really? You can purchase a brand new sports car but getting proper tires are unattainable for you? Do the math.

This is a rhetorical question. Do not bother replying to it.

I'm done posting in this thread. Enjoy your car.

GClark

Alright calm down calm down. If he doesn't want to get snow tires, then he won't. I don't run snow tires, how am I still on the road?!! Drive slow, or don't go out in the snow at all, simple. You can only cram so much down someones throat.

wrbwrx

Alright calm down calm down. If he doesn't want to get snow tires, then he won't. I don't run snow tires, how am I still on the road?!! Drive slow, or don't go out in the snow at all, simple. You can only cram so much down someones throat.
thanks garrett

Matt

Nice car man and look forward to the up grades when funds allow for them. Winter is almost over anyways, dont worry about snows. The tires are not the only thing keeping you on the road. They only contribute, it's driver skill and not driving like a jackass. You'll be fine.

wrbwrx

update new pics...car now has rally armour flaps, red pinstripe on grille along with agency power catback...

DSC_0221-1-1.jpg

DSC_0272.jpg

DSC_0247.jpg

DSC_0244.jpg

DSC_0210.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Blue GT

You guys are really killing him for not buying tires. Yeah I get it snow tires in Maine are "teh sex" and all but let the kid make his own mistakes, he already said if it snows that bad he'll just leave the car in the garage. You guys piled on this new member so hard over what, snow tires on a 2011 wrx, you gotta be kidding me. This isn't nasioc

wrbwrx

well just doing a update on the car and the goal I had was to be stage 2 for wbm and goal was met I went stage 2 last week and car runs great I love it now the goal is to try and get some wheels for wbm

Latest posts

Back