Autocross 2007 Discussion

EvilAsPie

Today is Thursday, storyland is on Saturday. You do the math.

>
default_smile.png

ralli

Pedro, do you think I need me to bring 2 extra chairs.... I think I have some in the shed?
Bring em if you got em.. I figure our 'subaru city' will be a fairly popular spot :) You going to bring you Subaru WRT flag??

brighton

Rally Fluffer
You are correct SIR...I will hang it with PRIDE ........FINALLY ........it actally happened...................it is here ................the beginning of the season.

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
Pedro, do you think I need me to bring 2 extra chairs.... I think I have some in the shed?
Mrs. Pedro is getting some chairs tomorrow. but if you have the room. I am going to bring an extra as well.

EvilAsPie

Less then 24 hours till the fun begins.

;D

Anyone taking 113 through standish/limington and want to meet tomorrow morning to drive up together?

RedForester08

Well I'm out for storyland. Took a bolt to the windshield at 60 mph. Can't get a new one till Monday morning. We may still go up to watch some of the STM guys race. It would not pass tech inspection right? 12" spidering in the drivers side.

R

redlinerally

Well I'm out for storyland. Took a bolt to the windshield at 60 mph. Can't get a new one till Monday morning. We may still go up to watch some of the STM guys race. It would not pass tech inspection right? 12" spidering in the drivers side.
I hope that wasn't from my pintle hitch. :-
default_biggrin.png

akinaspeedstar

car vac'd and cleaned. packing stuff right now. just need ups to show up with my parts and im off to evilaspies to finish getting our stuff together.

jermery are you going to have my numbers at story land? and did you find time to do peters?

R

redlinerally

No, my cutting machine broke down on me and I can't finish them...
default_biggrin.png
>
default_biggrin.png

Only joking. Of course! ;D I've gotcha covered!

subieRSgrrl

Don't know if he'll get a chance to get online again before tomorrow....

It did come. He and Peter already put them on!
default_biggrin.png

EvilAsPie

A drum roll please...

The day of storyland has arrived!

Final packing and we are outta here!

See you all there!!

Latest posts

Back