Bridgton Local Ride

Status
Not open for further replies.

wzrd

Ill bring up the rear......and promise to drive respectfully.....but 25 mph threw east sebago is SO hard to do on a sunday morning...

Question; On the ride down to windham on rte 302   what about turning right at the first set of lights in windham  [ whites bridge road /st joes college] ...beautifully views,hard/90 degree corners and dumps back onto rte 35[turn right] and were back on coarse..What say ye ??

Fluffy282

Cuts a few minutes and a lot of lights. The route I always take.... If we're real lucky there'll be a few hotties from st Joe's jogging :)

DShane

Ill bring up the rear......and promise to drive respectfully.....but 25 mph threw east sebago is SO hard to do on a sunday morning...

Question; On the ride down to windham on rte 302   what about turning right at the first set of lights in windham  [ whites bridge road /st joes college] ...beautifully views,hard/90 degree corners and dumps back onto rte 35[turn right] and were back on coarse..What say ye ??
I know I personally am not capable of driving less than 40mpg past those beaches, and since Sebago doesn't have their own police force it usually isn't too big of an issue. 

I like the idea of taking that route by St. Joe's, that's a nice little detour. If you guys want I wouldn't mind leading this voyage, I know these roads like the back of my hand and i'll be in my moms PVEZ so I won't be able to speed too bad :cool:

Rmayo

Getting excited for this, I think my fiance and I will bring both our soobs just to get the count a little higher. hopefully the weather will be nice

DShane

Supposed to be gorgeous! Sunny and in the high 60's, fingers crossed for the weatherman being right for once!

hooligansti

Hmm, this looks like a good ride. I may shoot up there as well as I've got nothing to do Sunday and just got my summers on. Be good to meet some peeps as well.

Fluffy282

So the weather's looking good. I'm probably going to fire up the grill when I get home sunday, if people want to grab food and what not (and don't judge my house keeping) id be more than happy to host an after party of sorts.

DShane

It should be such a nice day for it! Really wish the LGT was going to be ready. Just got the word that it will be done next Friday though!

Fluffy282

Yes no maybe on the cook out? I know a few people are coming just want to make sure I've got plenty of plates and stuff.

wzrd

Washed the car and checked the oil....Im ready to rummmmmmmbbllllllllle..............sees youall in the a.m  9;45-9;50

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back