Craig's 2007 2.5i -- "Steel Mist"

scubiecraig

No Matt, I junked it. I did feel pressure coming out the tailpipe, so I don't think it's a full blown leak. I don't think nameless makes a version for the 06-07 Jamey

i-wagon

Too bad you tossed it, could've used it to build a better one. Keep an eye on eBay to see if a prodrive axleback poops up. I should have kept mine

scubiecraig

Too bad you tossed it, could've used it to build a better one. Keep an eye on eBay to see if a prodrive axleback poops up. I should have kept mine
I think I'm going to buy another muffler.  I don't have enough sound... and if I am going to keep this car for a few more years after it's paid off, I want it to sound good.... it's the one thing I miss the most!  Not to mention, I get a lot more waves when the Subie sound is there! 

Anyone on here want to weld for me?! 

Last edited by a moderator:

i-wagon

If I'd checked my notifications to see you quoted my post, I would've seen this sooner and volunteered to weld

scubiecraig

I was contemplating removing my dip because it has started to look pretty damn dull.  It didn't help that a bird dropped an egg on it while I was at work one day (on the hood) and it was hot that day so it created some more tears/pinholes in the dip. But, I did some searching online on how to make it look new again, and lo and behold, tire shine..... makes sense...  its made to shine up rubber tires, so why wouldn't it work on dip?  I used Stoner's More Shine.  Cleaned right up, and now looks glossy again!  It's held up well for the couple of years it has been on!

i-wagon

I use Meguiars natural shine on all my plastic, makes my black dipped bumper look amazing. They should put it right on the can top use something like that for cleaning/shining

Latest posts

Back