death of a ricer...birth of an rs

apkarian100

Vendor
If only they made a hard tennis ball option, I'd rock it as a shift knob.

a6898dd6-2a6b-20e9.jpg

Short throw option..... Ha

HR radness

His royal radness
Ha, just got mine today as well, had to wrap my antenna to get it to stay on. I have a wrx drivers stock skirt if u r interested, not sure if it will fit though. Its worth beer

Ray

The Northernah'
make sure its safe to use on foam, or it will just eat it up, learned this the hard way in composites!

Matt

installed short throw shifter today during my lunch....well shorter....still need a better knob that actually threads on.....hit me up if you got something....

tomorrow after visiting my mom in the hospital, knee replacement, headed to mikes to meet up with dave to get the stock rs tailights and side skirts.

orderd new hid ballast boxes for my fogs as well and now need to return the paint I had made at napa that isn't the same color as my car so I cant paint my fog covers yet. pics to follow tomorrow.

EvilAsPie

Glad that RS is working out well. I saw it at VIP shortly after you got it in all its ricieness. Super glad it hasn't stayed that way! I went to high school with the guy at your work who has the legacy. Troy right?

Matt

yeah , he sold that last sunday actually. it was bad, real bad, glad its finally starting to look better.

Picked up the new taillights and some of the side skirts, dave has the last piece I need....

Latest posts

Back