Dirt Drive Sept 29(official date)

cwiggin

Of course this morning I mention the dirt drive and she says "oh that'd be fun" but I'd need too swap on my snows and leave baby with my folks. Guess next time I'll tell boss lady sooner and I can attend
if you ever wanna go get the subies dirty or muddy, let me know, i'll go with ya 

i-wagon

Just gonna leave this here....

IMG_0509_zpsfad85b01.jpg

IMG_0507_zpsf5101fdb.jpg

IMG_0510_zpsb83347be.jpg

IMG_0511_zps4fd0d8a7.jpg
Whole strut tower break free?

RyanR

///|||\\\|||///|||\\&#092
Just gonna leave this here....

IMG_0509_zpsfad85b01.jpg

IMG_0507_zpsf5101fdb.jpg

IMG_0510_zpsb83347be.jpg

IMG_0511_zps4fd0d8a7.jpg

That is some seriously shitty luck.  Can't believe how rotted that is. 

This has to be at the top of my list of favorite MacGyver repairs.  Did you seriously bring a chain saw with you? HAHA!

Good times today!  Couldn't have picked a nicer day.  It was nice to meet those of you I haven't met before!

Last edited by a moderator:

MMMayo

This was soooooo much fun! Husband, dog and I all had a great time. Hanging with old friends from MS and meeting some new people in MS is always a plus. Thanks to Nate for organizing and picking some AMAZING roads. can't wait to do this again!!!

JoshP

Big thanks to Chris!  Yes he pulled out a chainsaw LOL.. I made it home on the log, 200 miles in total.. Sadly the car is done for, I just starting to like it too..

RyanR

///|||\\\|||///|||\\&#092
So how many miles did you...... *puts on sunglasses*......log on the car since you bought it?  At least you found out quickly it was done for, instead of dumping cash at it for a year or more.

JoshP

lol^ I drove it about 400 miles before that happened.. my own fault i should have inspected the car better... But its not that old and 150k miles so whatever

ReZPunK

A pretty successful day of testing! Discovered some issues, created a few more, gave a handful of spank me rides, more to follow...too tired to put it all in text right now. It was nice to see everyone.

Car did awesome considering I just completed the AWD conversion last night about 10....

SurlyOBS

A pretty successful day of testing! Discovered some issues, created a few more, gave a handful of spank me rides, more to follow...too tired to put it all in text right now. It was nice to see everyone.

Car did awesome considering I just completed the AWD conversion last night about 10....
Thanks for the ride around the hairpin. I was amazed by what that car can do! (With a talented driver)

Last edited by a moderator:

05RSKID

Hope everyone had a great time it was a good turn out and hope to see you all at the next one.
default_smile.png
photos to come can't seem to up load them

SurlyOBS

Thanks Nate for settng this up. I wish there could be a dirt/snow drive every month.

I had a blast and only got lost once but a big thanks to 07nahawkeye for chasing me down and leading me back on course.

GClark

Great time today, nice seeing everyone/meeting you new guys.  I'll get my pictures up eventually. Here's a video of Mike:

KamB

Kam Berry
I was the one in that red foz, it shook like heck on the way home because of the rocks in the wheel hahah

Matt

amazing day guys and girls. i happily handed over the reigns to dan and let him go all out....we were really moving at some points. my exhaust is kinda pissed though...pics to come

Latest posts

Back