Fall Group Drive 2013 - Back To The White Mountains!

RyanR

///|||\\\|||///|||\\&#092
I probably won't be there.  Going to New Brunswick, the dirt drive, as well as some recent leaf peeping, has satisfied my thirst for the white mountains.

Have fun!  It's a great drive.

Last edited by a moderator:

gakosaurusrex

this should be a load of fun! dont forget to bring warm cloths, lunch & a radio!  

Oct 13
30.png

60°FHigh

Partly Cloudy
  • Chance of rain:
  • 10%
  • Wind:
  • ENE at 7 mph

Anyone from L/A area wanna meet in gray??
yes Caleb I will be driving down from Farmington with a buddy. would you be intrested in meeting at the L/A Park & RIde at 8am

Ryan99OBS

this should be a load of fun! dont forget to bring warm cloths, lunch & a radio!

Oct 13

30.png

60°FHigh

Partly Cloudy

• Chance of rain:
  • 10%
  • Wind:
  • ENE at 7 mph

yes Caleb I will be driving down from Farmington with a buddy. would you be intrested in meeting at the L/A Park & RIde at 8am
Me and probably 2 other cars from rumford can meet at the park n ride

cwiggin

Oct 13
30.png

60°FHigh

Partly Cloudy
  • Chance of rain:
  • 10%
  • Wind:
  • ENE at 7 mph

you guys going up route 4 or taking the pike from aub to gray??

dsmith

probably not going to make this one, week right after all my bills are due and I need to change my motor and gear oil. Have fun everyone. Was a great turnout last year and a nice drive.

jojo69

Well, after much deliberation, I finally won't make it either. A confluence of factors I guess, oh well! There will always be a next time!

Enjoy the roads & twisties safely!

DimeStreetSaint

I was actually planning to take a ride on Sunday through the mountains in my S2000. Glad I saw this thread. I'll probably join you guys as your coming through Fryeburg.

Any idea what time you guys might be going through Fryeburg?

Latest posts

Back