Fall Group Drive 2013 - Back To The White Mountains!

drvsdwz

DRiVe SiDeWayZ
i'm gunna be missing this. driving a lambo gaillardo for the day with motorsport lab at smcc

birthday present from the girlfriend
default_smile.png

toddcinpittston

slow hooning
The soon to be and I will be there in our regatta red pearl outback wagon

Still planning on meeting the northern crew at the service area at the 95 295 split in Gardiner

WRB96IMPREZA

YouTube Moderator
Haha he wouldnt feel like a dick if anything he would say well maybe you should have done that without asking me first.

iBoost

Boost Gets You Laid
grove st, its across from the little league field. Basically right next to campus.
Dezul. I'm actually going home that weekend so I won't be driving to the meet up from Orono. Sorry

Also I most likely have a +1 in my car and I'm bringing a guy that hasn't joined the forum yet and has a STi

jojo69

Well finally got confirmation that I was granted the 13th off work! yupdidoo! 

I'll def be there.

Hoping to get a small caravan from peeps in Augusta/mid-coast to head down. So far Brian and I are confirmed. 

Anyone else wanna join, just reply or pm to confirm meeting spot. Googlemaps says it's 1h to get to mtg spot in Windham so...

...Meeting at gas station (Citgo?) on Civic center drive (close to the I95 ramp) at 7:15. Will leave at 7:30 to Windham. 

toddcinpittston

slow hooning
Thought we'd agreed on the 95/295 split service area in Gardiner. Don't know as though a time for roll out from there had been set yet though

jojo69

Thought we'd agreed on the 95/295 split service area in Gardiner.
my bad, i should have re-read all the posts. sounds just fine to meet at gardiner service area. that's the one on lewiston rd right?
uote>It would be good to set it asap. It sounds like it would take 50 min to get there so a 7:30 time for roll out would be good (gives us a bit a lee way for stragglers just in case). Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201

JonnyV2889

Hey matt,

Just wondering if you guys all still thinking about meeting for lunch? I know the Nasioc run want to be back in Boston at 2. Thinking about heading north with you guys on the kanc then switch directions when we pass them due to needing to head to Nashua later in the day.

Matt

We should be stopping for lunch at the same rest area we stopped at last year. I forget what road that's on but I can look it up unless someone knows.

Latest posts

Back