Fall Group Drive 2013 - Back To The White Mountains!

Stryker

What kind of radio? I don't wanna buy one and have it be the wrong frequency or something.
You're going? Any chance of meeting up in Fryeburg and convoying, let me know what time you'd be leaving...

As for radios get just a standard FRS radio from Walmart and it'll have the channels already programmed into it already; they all come with the same basic channels.

DimeStreetSaint

You're going? Any chance of meeting up in Fryeburg and convoying, let me know what time you'd be leaving...

As for radios get just a standard FRS radio from Walmart and it'll have the channels already programmed into it already; they all come with the same basic channels.
Yea man I'm going but I'm not meeting everyone in Windham. They are coming through Fryeburg around 11-1130 so ill just join in here. I'm probably just gonna wait in the parking lot next to the new subway. If you wanna meet up ill probably be there around 10:45.

Stryker

Yea man I'm going but I'm not meeting everyone in Windham. They are coming through Fryeburg around 11-1130 so ill just join in here. I'm probably just gonna wait in the parking lot next to the new subway. If you wanna meet up ill probably be there around 10:45.
Alright, I might do that instead of riding to Windham just to ride back at 7:30AM haha, either way I'll see you all tomorrow!

jpierson

just curbed one of my rims swerving away from someone cutting in my lane. luckily tire is holding air but got some rash on it. pissed but thankfully it wasnt more. see yall tmrw

KamB

Kam Berry
I'm out. My ride backed out on me this morning. Don't feel like limping the foz along with it all messed up, was planning to take his car. Oh well. I'm pretty pissed, really wanted to make it. Have fun. If I'm up early enough I'll come say hi in windham.

Archie1991

I'm out. My ride backed out on me this morning. Don't feel like limping the foz along with it all messed up, was planning to take his car. Oh well. I'm pretty pissed, really wanted to make it. Have fun. If I'm up early enough I'll come say hi in windham.
Shitty, if I didn't already have a passenger I'd have you ride with me.

Archie1991

Shitty, if I didn't already have a passenger I'd have you ride with me.

Matt

You'll be early!! I'll be there prob 9-915. Please be respectful while you wait for the group. Find a spot far enough away from the general public for the group to assemble.

Again..... Be respectful while you wait. If someone gets us thrown out for being stupid I'll be pissed.

Latest posts

Back