Fall Group Drive 2014!!

Which weekend do you prefer? Can choose one or the other or both.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kati

I might go, plus 1. Depends on if the twins' dad would be sweet enough to watch the girls all day! 
default_additional_hail.gif

default_additional_computer.gif

Jamey

I went last Sunday we left close to 11 and got back well before it got dark

830 us way to early lol

BobJob

We aren't planning on leaving windham until 10 am though correct? That gives us enough time to drive down from Augusta

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Matt

Yea exactly. You northern guys will need time to get here. I don't want to leave that early in the morning and if we stay on schedule well be done around 4-5 I think. So meet at 9ish if you want but we won't leave until prob 10

Found an oil leak after putting my pulleys on. No idea where it's actually coming from, oil filter bowl was full of oil. Highly doubt the pulleys caused it. I'll find out tomorrow if I'll be going.

EDIT: Luckily it was just the filter, went and grabbed an Subaru filter and no more leak.

Last edited by a moderator:
K

Kati

We're bailing and taking a solo cruise North East instead. Better luck next time! Enjoy your drive guys!

Matt

Hate to do this since it's so last minute but I won't be making the drive. If someone wants to step up and take the lead please do so.

Willwrb04

Anyone coming from the knox county area that would like to meet me at Peaslee's gas station off rt. 17?

Or Augusta?

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone coming from the knox county area that would like to meet me at Peaslee's gas station off rt. 17?

Or Augusta?
I will be coming through Gardiner just after 8, hopping on 95 down to Gray. I'd say if you wait somewhere on Rt 9 I'll try to make sure you have room to jump in.

BobJob

I would like to jump in that line down to gray also. Which mcdonalds you gonna wait at Gardiner? And roughly what time?

I would like to jump in that line down to gray also. Which mcdonalds you gonna wait at Gardiner? And roughly what time?

I could wait at McDonalds across the bridge? and hop in line when you guys come through so no one has to stop
McDonalds just across the bridge, think there is a gas station next to it. Earliest I will be rolling through is 805.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back