Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Kancamangus/White Mountains

Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Bethel Route

Votes: 1 3.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Talking with my parents a coastal drive is going to be really tough. Parking is highly limited in all the places we would want to go. If an Owls Head drive is wanted we can detour around Wiscasset and solve the biggest roadblock.

Here is an Owl's Head drive. With stops and what not it will be an all day event. The roads are all decent roads, it even goes within half of a mile of my house(easy route to avoid Wiscasset.

http://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=Unknown+road&daddr=Sheepscot+Rd+to:44.0094021,-69.1598892+to:S+Shore+Dr+to:44.0725976,-69.1379441+to:44.1034954,-69.2225386+to:ME-131+N%2FME-17+W%2FHeald+Hwy+to:Eastern+Ave&hl=en&ll=44.138856,-69.513245&spn=0.596251,1.352692&sll=44.256265,-69.675636&sspn=0.148767,0.338173&geocode=FdH5nQIdEkTV-w%3BFazInwIdAH7a-w%3BFbqHnwIdL7Tg-ylhRKvzc8mtTDEytCf8DUcVpA%3BFTqloAIdo0Li-w%3BFZV-oAId6Anh-ym3Xz12-c6tTDF3VvM5zZ0acg%3BFUf3oAIddr_f-yldbQyfGsWtTDEyEHdfl2QBfw%3BFcyzogId2tPe-w%3BFR4cpAId5n7X-w&t=h&mra=mi&mrsp=7&sz=12&via=2,4,5&z=10

Last edited by a moderator:

Matt

Yea that wasn't any fun but its hard to predict the weather so far a head.

It'll be a drive for someone regardless. I just want to make it a fun group drive for everyone to enjoy.

C-Rolla

Parts Pimp
Yea that wasn't any fun but its hard to predict the weather so far a head. It'll be a drive for someone regardless. I just want to make it a fun group drive for everyone to enjoy.
The last group drive I did over 400 miles. Im down for wherever, but keep in mind that not everyone lives in southern Maine. :)

Sent from my SCH-R760 using Tapatalk 2

Matt

Well it seems the majority of us do live in the southern half. In hopes of the best turnout it always seems to work best for that group. But regardless this will be fun!! Now where the heck do you want to go!!!

The last group drive I did over 400 miles. Im down for wherever, but keep in mind that not everyone lives in southern Maine. :)
I will be driving from the Bucksport area the night before to do this, unless its on a Sunday then I will be driving back to the Bucksport area.

Matt

It'll def be a Sunday. Any more thought on the coastal route? I think once that's in place ill put the 4 routes to a club vote and then well set the date.

Matt

it looks short but ill add it to the poll. Everyone that wants to vote on a route can and once weve figured that out itll be the date....

Matt

It's in the clubs hands now. You really can't deny the Kanc is a great drive but I'm all for finding new fun roads to.

Matt

Havnt even discussed that. The annual meet is may 18th. I'd like to see it before that.

Matt

so while we vote, which appears to be a 3 way tie so far...lets figure out a date....

may 18th...annual meet

may 19th...bonny eagle car show

am i forgetting anything?

lets vote until friday at midnight and what ever it is well do. start voting if you havnt, its anonymous !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back