In before the close!

WRB96IMPREZA

YouTube Moderator
Got some plasti dip and ordered a new radio. Let the fun begin
default_smile.png

WRB96IMPREZA

YouTube Moderator
Done plasti dipping I gotta say it came out good for my first time. Putting all the pieces back in first thing in the morning.
default_smile.png

Marino

I <3 BOOST
Quick question that doesn't deserve it's own thread:

Long story short, I curbed one of my fairly new wheels pretty bad.. instead of fixing it or living with it I decided to buy a new wheel exactly like it. I know with subarus and awd you can't have an uneven/deffernt kind of wheel but is it okay to throw on the new wheel (same wheel, size and tire) WITH new rubber and keep the curbed one as a spare? The other tires are about 2 months old

RyanR

///|||\\\|||///|||\\&#092
Tires shouldn't be more than 1.5/32nd tread depth difference max, otherwise it's out of spec.  Preferably, you would measure the circumference of each tire, and they shouldn't be off by more than 1/4".

RyanR

///|||\\\|||///|||\\&#092
Should also mention if you measure the tires, the PSI should be the same while measuring, but put back to door sticker levels or equiv ratio once back on the ground to drive.

toddcinpittston

slow hooning
the best way to measure that is with equal tire pressure under equal load mark the side wall with a piece of chalk and then mark the pavement with a chalk mark on the bottom and then roll the tire 1 full revolution and mark the pavement again and measure between the two marks.

the load on the tire should be roughly equivalent to the corner weight of your automobile

of course measure the distance with one revolution on both tires in question

i-wagon

Installing my custom made Muffler this weekend. And for some reason evergreen had to order a very common gasket I need for install

scubiecraig

Hey everyone, I know I mentioned that my wife and I were pregnant with twins, but we lost the babies.  20 weeks gestation, to Twin-To-Twin Tranfusion syndrome.  My wife and I just got home from Dartmouth Hitchcock in Lebanon, NH late Monday night.  We're devastated.  It was tough... very tough.  I did get to hold my babies before letting them go to Heaven.  We also have pictures and a memory box.  My wife decided she couldn't hold them, and she hasn't seen pictures as of yet either.  She now regrets that though.  It will take some time to get back to some form of normalcy, but we'll never really get over it.  I'm going with my parents to pick up their cremated remains tomorrow.  Please keep us in your prayers.

Caleb & Ethan - September 22nd, 2013.  My two Angel boys.

Latest posts

Back