In before the close!

RyanR

///|||\\\|||///|||\\&#092
I'm sorry Craig. That is terrible. I can't imagine. Keeping you and your family in our thoughts.

jojo69

That is some devastating news. Very sorry to hear. Talking can help with the emotions & grief of such a loss.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4

scubiecraig

I had to pick out urns today for our boys.  This isn't something I thought I'd ever have to do...  at least not at my age.  They are home though.  Bittersweet.  Nice to have them "home", but not in the fashion they are.

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
I had a similar situation happen before I had my first daughter. It's definitely hard when you think everything is going fine, and then you go in for an unltrasound and there's nothing. And even harder when you spend the night in the hospital so that the baby can be passed. Just remember it's actually very common, and to not let it discourage you and your wife from having a family in the future. It's obvious you'll be great parents.

scubiecraig

Jason, I had no idea this happened to you too.  Thanks for all of your support, I really appreciate it.  Caitlin and I will continue trying, just not sure when at this point.

cwiggin

As a parent, I couldn't imagine how this would make me feel! My son was in the hospital for an extra week in an incubator n fed by a teaspoon measuring cup at first. Anything involving kids is tough, sure it will take sometime! But you guys will make great parents when the time comes again, hang in there craig!!

cwiggin

Was looking on evergreens website today and came across an 05 Baja turbo for $13k. With 80k miles, thought bout looking into it, is the price too high for mileage?? Thoughts?!

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
Was looking on evergreens website today and came across an 05 Baja turbo for $13k. With 80k miles, thought bout looking into it, is the price too high for mileage?? Thoughts?!
Just remember, it's basically an 05 LGT with a slightly different body. So it could very well have the same issues those did. And yeah, that seems a bit crazy of a price to me!

cwiggin

Just remember, it's basically an 05 LGT with a slightly different body. So it could very well have the same issues those did. And yeah, that seems a bit crazy of a price to me!
That's what I was thinking, but haven't heard much about those. 13k is a bit much I think too

Latest posts

Back