In before the close!

Industry

20131017_185920_zps850249f3.jpg
Was changing rotors at 8pm last night. No more shakes on the brakes.

I think it should go a bit longer. Never know Carter might have forgotten about it. Wonder what Subaru he will be buying now that he sold his WRX.

Marino

I <3 BOOST
finally got my WRX back today! 1 full week in the body shop fixing hail damage and a new hood

I was starting to go crazy.. I've missed that rumble 
default_smile.png

cwiggin

I usually hold out till almost December!! Depends on snow!! If they say a storms coming I'll throw them on before. I'd like to pick up a diff set of wheels to mount on my snows. Steelies are junk

I am probably going to have to remove studs and just run my winter tires when I get home. I need an inspection still probably too. And then there will be buying snow tires for whatever new car I really end up with.

cwiggin

I would like to have my stockers as snows, and then buy some aftermarket rims for summer... just can't afford it as of yet.
That's how is like to do it too!! Now that car is paid off, after catching up on bills, I think I'm gonna look into a truck as a 2nd vehicle to save mileage on the leggy

WRB96IMPREZA

YouTube Moderator
I haven't gotten the hang of booting it every time I take off like my dad did haha. I take off much easier then he use too. Plus I drive mostly highway he only drove in town.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ryan99OBS

I found out today that 2000 RS seats don't quite fit in a 99 Outback Sport... i figured they would line right up. But it didn't stop me from getting them anyways

Latest posts

Back