In before the close!

That is why I am sticking with an N/A for the time being. I want to see how many BRZ's blow engines with boost. Why not have a 400 hp rwd lightweight. Now just to buy a BRZ.

Last edited by a moderator:

Fluffy282

1378755_10153325024100252_43351827_n.jpg

Cause race car.

Ryan99OBS

I towed a broken down Jeep Cherokee about 6 miles down a dirt road today with my obs. (Bemis road in rangley/byron) that's the 2nd time i have had to tow someone. The first time was WAY cooler.

Marino

I <3 BOOST
yep, "ebay" gaskets are garbage. That's why when I had my catless uppipe installed i had all new grimmspeed thick gaskets put in from the exhaust manifold back

Well Subaru has finally updated their site showing the 2014 BRZ. Now to decide if I want to try to get a 2013 at a screaming deal or get a 2014 that hopefully has any kinks worked out.

JLW7123

2005 legacy
Well car is fixed no more low idle and stalling when I stop. Cleaned the throttle body. Hope there are no more problems for a while.

WRB96IMPREZA

YouTube Moderator
Naw ill do it eventually. They have just been sitting in my car for 2 weeks now because I haven't had the time.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm ready to stop working on this ship and get to work on a car or two. I have stuff lined up for family and my current car. Once I acquire a new car that will get a couple things. Big plus is, cars don't have sewage systems...

Latest posts

Back