In before the close!

i-wagon

Dude take the brz you're the first in the club to have one, flaunt it

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, the fact that I am just shy of 1600 miles(in 16 days) says I love driving the BRZ. My Impreza handles decent but needs a ton of attention to be a good daily that I enjoy. Shifter is wicked stiff and not smooth, steering is a bit sloppy and it is slow and it NEEDS new struts. Although driving it the way I do, it gets up and goes.

Marino

I <3 BOOST
passed inspection
default_banana.gif

xxnightraven73x

^who i am ...what i say --->
nice .. 

pretty sure my stock turbo has almost had enough of me lol seems to be blowing oil when i get on it hard ... knew it wouldnt last long running high boost 

i-wagon

Doing something besides Subaru tinkering till I get tophats to play with. Cramming a new type 15HP ohv Briggs in a simplicity chassis made for a 8hp flathead. Had to torch a couple cutouts in the "firewall" and I'll have to cut the grille since the valve cover keeps the hood from closing. Building another one to pull next year at the fair

Well the impreza is legal for another year. sway bar bushing and oil pan need to be replaced soon, but they took a sticker. A whole set of KYB struts on the way right now. Then springtime and its rallyx for me.

WRB96IMPREZA

YouTube Moderator
Found out the annoying clunking in my car is my sway bar endlinks and not the coilovers.... such a relief, Id rather spend the money on the endlinks then have to run stock suspension for next summer. 

Latest posts

Back