In before the close!

Found out the annoying clunking in my car is my sway bar endlinks and not the coilovers.... such a relief, Id rather spend the money on the endlinks then have to run stock suspension for next summer.
Sway bar stuff does weird things. My car shakes and stuff when bumps get hit right (the impreza that is)

i-wagon

I really dislike exhaust spring bolts.
after 2 sets I ended up using a 1/4 grade 8 bolt, fatty waSher and tack welded them together with the original spring. That setup had lasted longer than anything else. Napa spring bolts are terrible and just rattle

WRB96IMPREZA

YouTube Moderator
Dropping the rex off at the shop tonight. Driving the imp till its done then selling it. Anyone wanna buy the imp?
default_smile.png

EllaE

Dropping the rex off at the shop tonight. Driving the imp till its done then selling it. Anyone wanna buy the imp?
default_smile.png
I'm hopefully picking mine up today.  It's been at M + A for the last week getting a full reseal, some suspension work, a new clutch, and a bunch of other things I can't remember right now.  I'm so anxious, I miss it SO much, and it's gonna be mint.

I have to get both fronts and rears.
Boo.  I did my fronts this summer, and I think I'm gonna do my rears as soon as I recover financially from this round of repairs.

WRB96IMPREZA

YouTube Moderator
I'm hopefully picking mine up today. It's been at M + A for the last week getting a full reseal, some suspension work, a new clutch, and a bunch of other things I can't remember right now. I'm so anxious, I miss it SO much, and it's gonna be mint.

Boo. I did my fronts this summer, and I think I'm gonna do my rears as soon as I recover financially from this round of repairs.
Im getting bran new rear quarters... pricey. I thought the clunking was my coil overs but then realized it was my endlinks so luckly my coil overs aren't bad like I thought. I mean I didnt really wanna spend the 200 bucks but I kinda need too.

EllaE

Im getting bran new rear quarters... pricey. I thought the clunking was my coil overs but then realized it was my endlinks so luckly my coil overs aren't bad like I thought. I mean I didnt really wanna spend the 200 bucks but I kinda need too.
Spending 200 > spending 1200, any day.

drvsdwz

DRiVe SiDeWayZ
Fiber is always better in your diet.

Hopefully Iwill be getting my car back before thanksgiving...

Latest posts

Back