In before the close!

urabusturbo

I managed to do a little sliding around last night on the back roads coming home. I don't have my snow tires on yet so it was pretty sketchy.

WRB96IMPREZA

YouTube Moderator
I stopped and took some sweet pictures of my car today! Ride of the Season winter edition better come quick
default_wink.png

i-wagon

I've never had an overtime shift throw me like this. Went in at2, stayed till 9. Saw some sweet subarus, can't remember where. All I want to do is sleep

xxnightraven73x

^who i am ...what i say --->
i hate taking overtime for just that reason .. ill take my time off over how dead i feel after taking the hours and lack of pay for it ,,,

debating when to put the car away for the winter and when to start driving the truck ..gotta buy parts soon for the rex 255wally and turbo for sure ..may try modding the stock injectors 

i-wagon

Extra hundred on pay day just for today. Need out to buy bushings so I shouldn't complain. Wish it would have warmed up

EllaE

hopefully  i'll get my subaru back later this week. i know i said that earlier...
I got mine back last wednesday.  Complete gasket replacement, timing belt, exedy clutch, they machined my heads, and did a whole bunch of other stuff to make 'er go.  Breaking in a new clutch sucks though.  So many door-stop-shaped cars thinking they're faster than me...

I got mine back last wednesday.  Complete gasket replacement, timing belt, exedy clutch, they machined my heads, and did a whole bunch of other stuff to make 'er go.  Breaking in a new clutch sucks though.  So many door-stop-shaped cars thinking they're faster than me...
You can correct that once its broken in. As long as the clutch is completely engaged you can get on it. Biggest thing to worry about is it slipping on engagement. I have zero issues in my BRZ and that was quick shifted a bunch before 1000 miles. It is all a matter of personal preference. I don't let anything slower think its faster, including trucks with 5.8 liter engines.

EllaE

You can correct that once its broken in. As long as the clutch is completely engaged you can get on it. Biggest thing to worry about is it slipping on engagement. I have zero issues in my BRZ and that was quick shifted a bunch before 1000 miles. It is all a matter of personal preference. I don't let anything slower think its faster, including trucks with 5.8 liter engines.
I know I can get on it if I'm not shifting, but I'm talking when lanes merge and they try to get around me on the right.  After seeing how ugly the new WRX is, the BRZs are even MORE appealing.  How much do you love it?

I love driving it so much that I will wash it like crazy all winter to keep 99% of the salt off it, just so I can drive it. It is a huge step up from my 95 Impreza.

Latest posts

Back