In before the close!

xxnightraven73x

^who i am ...what i say --->
i took the wife to work in the rex this morning ..picked her up in the truck since it was snowing like crazy .. waited all day for fedex ..td06 20g has arrived cant wait to get the rest of the parts to put it in 

Matt

First real snow storm of the year and I left the Subaru at home and drove the truck. It was really sad seeing her all covered in snow and not going anywhere.

i-wagon

I haven't been in my car since it started snowing. Had a gr sedan pass me on Rt 4 while salting, not impressed

xxnightraven73x

i couldn't leave mine in the snow unless i absolutely had too ...shes been in the garage every night and out of the weather lol 

On returning home later into the storm I found out that 1.) Turn traction control off pulling up a steep hill if you can't keep speeds above 25 at the bottom 2.) ABS still works great with TC off.

WRB96IMPREZA

YouTube Moderator
I think I have a hole in my tire
default_frown.gif
anyone wanna come pump it up for me?
default_smile.png

I'm waiting until spring to do work to the BRZ. By then I will have gone back out to sea at least once. I have a bunch of parts to put into the impreza. Probably take me 3 full days by myself.

xxnightraven73x

Fuel pump came today ..probably pick away at the car Sunday ..got the old td04 off 20g sitting on the bench ..gotta mod the injectors still and still need to order a turbo inlet

i-wagon

I have the garage to do what I have to do, just need to wait till next week for my next check with overtime on it. Oh and the snow is taking away my time to do anything

i-wagon

Guess I'm getting a mini vacation tonight. I'll likely get called in for 7 tomorrow morning, so the gf and baby are going to stay at her Mom's tonight so they won't have to travel in the morning. I get our place all to myself

Edit: she's at her mothers, scooby is in the garage on the block heater and lunch pail is packed for the storm. And I'm going to bed before 9 for the first time in recent memory (I <3 sleep) have a safe storm guys and gals

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back