In before the close!

xxnightraven73x

^who i am ...what i say --->
tired of driving the truck already lol 

def ready to bust out the rex as soon as i have some injectors and get rid of the misfire guess ill be washing it every week lol but i want to see what the 20g will do on it soon 

WRB96IMPREZA

YouTube Moderator
Post the side by side your dad sent me
20131221_122645_zpsb86b4097.jpg

It sits around a foot from the ground to the rocker. The Imp is 9 inches from the ground to the rocker. 

i-wagon

Love it. I still want to lift mine

Hope everyone had a safe ice storm. I had some real scary moments in the work truck

WRB96IMPREZA

YouTube Moderator
Love it. I still want to lift mine

Hope everyone had a safe ice storm. I had some real scary moments in the work truck
Dude do it. I love it, it rides soooo much smoother. I feel like im driving a ford raptor the way it floats over bumps and when you step on the throttle and the butt squats and you just take off, the best feeling. I highly recommend this. Its rides amazingly.

WRB96IMPREZA

YouTube Moderator
What you have done? Looks like snow again tomorrow. Need to fuel my car
I had a breast reduction actually haha. Pretty happy with it too. I gotta go back to the surgeons office tomorrow to get my drains taken out. They are soo annoying. I figured I should post it on here some where just so people are aware for when they see me at the next meet. For those of you that don't really know me you wont notice but the people I've known for a while will. Ive been wanting one for years but no surgeon would touch me till i was 18.

JoeBalz

2005 LGT's suck.
Abby and I are currently in Grenada and believe it or not there are a fair amount of pretty sweet subies. Pictures will be up on Facebook, feel free to add me if you want to see them.

PS. Happy holidays, everyone!

i-wagon

Damn dude, I'm exhausted after 32 of ot 2 weeks in a row. My checks come separate after 20 hrs ot, just that one was 500. New endlinks coming soon

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
Yeah and we have another 17 hours of OT coming tomorrow. I'll have 93 hours of OT after tomorrow. And 9 hours of straight time. Plus 9 hours of holiday pay, and it's actually double time for Christmas so add another 17 hours for that. Gonna be a good check, but I am more than ready to go home. Been gone since Monday morning.

GClark

I had a breast reduction actually haha. Pretty happy with it too. I gotta go back to the surgeons office tomorrow to get my drains taken out. They are soo annoying. I figured I should post it on here some where just so people are aware for when they see me at the next meet. For those of you that don't really know me you wont notice but the people I've known for a while will. Ive been wanting one for years but no surgeon would touch me till i was 18.
Pics or gtfo.

WRB96IMPREZA

YouTube Moderator
Pics or gtfo.
I think that would be a little weird... plus at the point they are at now no one wants to see them.... trust me. Im sure you'll see me eventually and its pretty noticeable. I went down 3 sizes.

Becareful with the foglights switch. Its hooked right to the battery so you can turn them on without the key in the car. Ive accidentally hit the switch when I got out and didnt notice and killed the battery.

injulen

Yeah, I noticed that it's a direct connection but that's actually cool, if I need some light in the yard at night I can have it without grabbing the keys lol.

Also I did end up pulling the abs fuse after doing some experimenting in a parking lot and doing some reading online. The abs never bothered me in my legacy but it's super sensitive in the impreza. I'm going to check the sensor to see if that's why but in the meantime I'm trying it without. So far I do like it that way.

Latest posts

Back