In before the close!

cwiggin

Loving my new subie with magna flows

Can close now I win
default_wink.png

i-wagon

I was disappointed in the new one, but I still say that to random people even I fire up the scooby. Hosed that off earlier, changed the oil in the bike and gave her a wash and bikini wax

Ryan99OBS

Nice day today. Cleaned the inside of my car. Bought a new amp. Hooked up my thump thump. Cant wait for more days like this.

injulen

I've fallen in love with the thump thump in the impreza. Sounds soooo gooood. I have the low pass filter set at like 80 so it only thumps the real deep stuff.

Ryan99OBS

I've fallen in love with the thump thump in the impreza. Sounds soooo gooood. I have the low pass filter set at like 80 so it only thumps the real deep stuff.
right now im rockin 2 12" kenwoods on a 760watt pioneer amp but also only have 1 half dead door speaker. Need some new 5x9's.

xxnightraven73x

^who i am ...what i say --->
2 jl audio 12's in a jl power wedge with a 400 watt kicker amp @2 ohms...def overkill ... pheonix gold components in the front pioneer 3 ways in the rear doors ..got a pair of audiobahn 5 1/4 door speakers in the garage i was trying to think of something to do with lol

did manage to wash the car a bit today to get the salt and calcium off it looking a lot like a clutch will be going in mine soon feel like theres some slipping going on   

Last edited by a moderator:

scubiecraig

Throw those extra speakers in the rear deck lid, beneath the rear window.  Or custom fab some kick pods in the footwells in the front!

xxnightraven73x

^who i am ...what i say --->
Def thought about that today spent about 5 hours cleaning and messing with the car today ..my dad stopped over and checked it out .Robbie came up to borrow my tactrix cable and we checked out each others cars and bs'ed for a bit ..

Got this set up pretty decent
IMG_20140309_143445_568.jpg

Vecken

My Subaru has developed the dreaded head gasket leak. Since I already have another motor to be swaped in I'm using it as a guinea pig for that stop leak stuff. Specifically called "k-seal" I'll let you guys know if it actually works!

i-wagon

Washed my imp today, bought one of them "absorber cloths" from Walmart after a buddy recommended it, was pleasantly surprised with the results. Finally heard my car from the outside since my custom muffler went on. that was pretty awesome to hear since I built that whole thing myself

cwiggin

Def thought about that today spent about 5 hours cleaning and messing with the car today ..my dad stopped over and checked it out .Robbie came up to borrow my tactrix cable and we checked out each others cars and bs'ed for a bit ..

Got this set up pretty decent
IMG_20140309_143445_568.jpg

looks good in there. cant wait to hear how it sounds.

Latest posts

Back