In before the close!

xxnightraven73x

^who i am ...what i say --->
perfect plan 

winter needs to end so i can add the low to mine got fast and loud covered springs sitting in the garage just waiting 

i-wagon

Somebody had the brilliant idea to wax my car today, been an hour buffing it back off and I all have trunk passenger side and roof to do. And I need to be at work in 11 hours to run dozer all night

xxnightraven73x

^who i am ...what i say --->
got tired of my stock headlights last night ordered up a set of chrome housing halo projector headlights with 8000k hid low beam kit if it ever stops snowing ill finally get to put in the lowering springs sitting in the garage 

WRB96IMPREZA

YouTube Moderator
Found a crack in my windshield the other day... awesome. Need a whole new windshield. Wont be fixed any time soon though I have no money for car parts
default_frown.gif
But once i get the money I'm going to fix that then get the windows tinted. I also sticker bombed my gas door. Didn't come out as good at I hoped. I might get another sticker sheet and just take the door off to do it. 

20140222_080018_zps33bd8bae.jpeg

IMG_20140222_155934_zps127d9ad0.jpg

Marino

I <3 BOOST
finally cleaned teh subie today... bout an hour and a half of ONR in the self serve bay luckily I was just finishing when one of the cleaners told me I had to leave
default_additional_sillylol.gif

CameraZOOM-20140301134413345_zps15362d78.jpg

Latest posts

Back