In before the close!

xxnightraven73x

^who i am ...what i say --->
back during the blizzard i have the wrx in one of those shelter logic portable garages .. didnt quite take the snow weight and wind ended up with lots of body damage to the car so waiting on insurance to come look at it hoping they cut a nice check so i can do the body work and some custom HOK paint on it 

till then least i have my 02 f-350 to drive v-10 loves fuel but almost as much fun to drive as the car 

xxnightraven73x

aint that the truth it def does sit a lot but customer cars come before my junk lol 

ill fix it in the spring and repaint it .. itll still be silver but im going to put a lil twist on it 

cwiggin

She'll be a good looking lawn ornament
default_tongue.png

i-wagon

I want to find the automatic version of my imp. Boss lady needs her own car. Either that or a first gen frontier out xterra.

xxnightraven73x

i hate the nissan trucks they turn like garbage for their size .. i think my f350 has about the same turning radius as a frontier lol 

xxnightraven73x

When i was working at lee i couldn't believe how bad they turned for a small pick up .. i couldn't get used to them being such a small truck they should handle better than that. either way not working for them has worked out better anyway lol

i Guess insurance is supposed to be out friday to look at the wrx hoping that goes ok and i get a lil cash to mess with it

xxnightraven73x

so the adjuster has come and gone got a message today $3339 in damages to it .. of course ill be fixing it myself once the check gets here ill be ordering HOK paint and clear for it ill work it in between cars hopefully have it done for spring.. i can still drive it once i rehang the front bumper cover its just a lil ugly now  

i-wagon

Doing some work on the blazer today before it gets left at it's new home. Got tired of trying to sell it and my father is tired of looking for a vehicle for my little sister, so it'll be staying here after I finish changing they oil and greasing the front end. Taking the woman out later to find an outback

i-wagon

I remember it once in a while. Didn't end up going car shopping today. Had to keep going inside to warm up. But my sister is pretty pumped to have a vehicle now. Dad and I went to his mother in laws to start her dodge journey (she's in az) and I got the bike running. Come on spring. Also, if anyone knows of any decent scoobs for sale at dealers around l/a let me know. Budget of around 5k. Must be autotragic

i-wagon

56th6De.jpg
so, I'd emailed aem about getting a new sticker for my air box (do not discard, lifetime filter etc) and some logo vinyls. Today the girls mother says I have mail from k&n. Sure enough, it's my stickers. Are they one and the same now?

i-wagon

Idk if anyone else had noticed but it seems the displayed for when a post was made is incorrect. Not a big deal, but it says I posted in my frontier thread at 4:03 or something, and I want even home yet. Food someone forget daylight savings?

Latest posts

Back