In before the close!

i-wagon

I don't remember which cars take a 921 bulb for reverse lights, but the Philips LED I have in my truck are down to $22 on Amazon, prime eligible. For pictars of brightness see my frontier thread. Just ordered another set for the cab lights

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
Rides nice doesn't it? I loved the way my obs rode and handled with forester struts. Wait till you drive it with some nice snows this winter!

i-wagon

it's got geolandar a/t's on it now, might try those before the snows. I ran geolandars on my imp a season and loved them

IBratmanI

Yeah I'm sure they'll do fine. Mine was just amazing with snows, but I never ran it with anything else. It was the most predictable car I've ever driven in the snow!

i-wagon

spent most of today on the ts getting it ready to go. Sanded the nightshadefoff the corner lenses, scrubbed a lot of battery corrosion, buffed headlights, fixed something I screwed up in the hella wiring when I pulled the battery. New battery terminals, then a bath and a pine tree in the trunk. Going to evergreen tomorrow for alignment, hopefully sticker, and oil change(I feel lazy, they'll have it in the air anyway)

i-wagon

meant meant take some earlier next to the truck to get a feel for how high it really is, but I was hot and went in for a pumpkin beer

i-wagon

And for some reason, the nifty button on the top right of mobile site (to get to messenger and notifications) isn't working for me. Guess I should eventually get on via computer

i-wagon

Not Subaru related, but we've got like 24 gallons maple syrup made and already plowed the field and harrowed. Feels like spring should be almost over and it's just starting

IBratmanI

Not Subaru related, but we've got like 24 gallons maple syrup made and already plowed the field and harrowed. Feels like spring should be almost over and it's just starting
That's a lot of sap! My step dad makes his own as well x but he only has a couple gallons haha.

Latest posts

Back