In before the close!

WRB96IMPREZA

YouTube Moderator
Speaking of haunting... I have a ghost in my house and my mom got ghost hunters of maine to come to our house to investigate on the 22nd! Pretty pumped.

WRB96IMPREZA

YouTube Moderator
Better wear your tinfoil hat.
?...

Serious? Pretty cool! Let us know the findings!

What types of things go on at your place?
It likes to open up drawers(I witnessed it) open windows, its made my bed, and moved my cats litterbox so she couldn't use it and ended up pooping on the floor, and it wrote my name on my bedroom window... Like it looked like someone fogged it up, wrote my name then it like faded and I saw the remainder of it and took a picture. My mom thinks it might be a boy my age since it seems to do things in my bedroom and bathroom. It's moved things in my moms room, and turned the radio on and off. It's very strange, I'm very excited to see what the people say and see if they can make contact with it.

scubiecraig

?...

It likes to open up drawers(I witnessed it) open windows, its made my bed, and moved my cats litterbox so she couldn't use it and ended up pooping on the floor, and it wrote my name on my bedroom window... Like it looked like someone fogged it up, wrote my name then it like faded and I saw the remainder of it and took a picture. My mom thinks it might be a boy my age since it seems to do things in my bedroom and bathroom. It's moved things in my moms room, and turned the radio on and off. It's very strange, I'm very excited to see what the people say and see if they can make contact with it.
That is wicked cool!  I'm definitely a believer in paranormal beings.  Are you afraid of it, or do you welcome it?  I believe that there is an entity in my current house too.  Just last night I woke up because I felt something ON me.  I was in bed.  I actually had to turn the light on to check things out.  I definitely felt pressure up around my shoulders and head.  Felt like my pillow was pressed down.  Weird and a bit freaky.  I'm not sure what the entity would be though, because we just built our house 2 years ago on this land.  However, there was a house on this property back in the 1800's, and I do not know any history about that.  The house was physically moved to the center of town years ago.  

WRB96IMPREZA

YouTube Moderator
That is wicked cool!  I'm definitely a believer in paranormal beings.  Are you afraid of it, or do you welcome it?  I believe that there is an entity in my current house too.  Just last night I woke up because I felt something ON me.  I was in bed.  I actually had to turn the light on to check things out.  I definitely felt pressure up around my shoulders and head.  Felt like my pillow was pressed down.  Weird and a bit freaky.  I'm not sure what the entity would be though, because we just built our house 2 years ago on this land.  However, there was a house on this property back in the 1800's, and I do not know any history about that.  The house was physically moved to the center of town years ago.  
I welcome it, it hasn't done anything to hurt me yet and it doesn't give off any weird vibes so I'm not worried. I wanted to get a Quija board to talk to it but my mom had a really bad experience as a kid and wont let me bring one into the house. That sounds strange! I know of a lady that built a house on old property and a family of ghosts that lived on that land started haunting her house. It was a mother, father, and son and they actually apeared to her once. She had 3 dogs and said she would be in the kitchen and hear the nails clicking on the floor and stop behind her and she would look and nothing would be there so she thinks there was a ghost dog too. She did research and found that there was also a daughter they had and she thought maybe they thought she was their daughter and was waiting for her to die for them to crossover but she did some stuff like they do on those shows to get rid of ghosts and she hasn't seen or heard them again. 

cwiggin

They say ghosts are usually spirits that are trapped and have unfinished business. Pretty cool to have them come investigate

Did you try cleaning your MAF sensor, and replacing your air filter?
I'm going to clean the iacv tomorrow and throttle body and prob clean the air flow sensor too

Matt

It's a little more freaky that its aware and knows your name. Not just a regular ghost that exists in the same plane as us.

WRB96IMPREZA

YouTube Moderator
Idk if it's 2 or 3 hours sleep, but the little one didn't want to let us sleep last night
I remember waking my dad up in the middle of the night when I had bad dreams as a little girl so get ready for that haha... oh wait... I still do that. 

I can believe everything except making your bed.
Ive never made my bed and no one in my house would have a reason too. When I go from my moms to my dads I always shut my bedroom door and no one goes in there, I came home opened my room and my bed was made and my Woody doll from toy story was laying on my pillow and he has been shoved under my bed for a year. 

Nikki

All of this ghost talk is freaking me out, however, let your ghost know it can come over and make my bed anytime.

Hexum

... and my bed was made and my Woody doll from toy story was laying on my pillow and he has been shoved under my bed for a year. 
Well that explains it. That dude can only stay under the bed for so long before he needs to get into misadventures and do household chores.

Latest posts

Back