In before the close!

Ryan99OBS

Electrical problems that I have no knowledge about haha. He had to bypass my security system and some other stupid little wiring problems. My guess was it took longer to get it towed down there than it did for him to fix it haha.

WRB96IMPREZA

YouTube Moderator
I love how I went 2 and a half years with the Impreza and didn't get one speeding ticket... I go 7 months with the WRX and I get 2... stupid turbo getting me into trouble. 
default_additional_mad2.gif

injulen

I love how I went 2 and a half years with the Impreza and didn't get one speeding ticket... I go 7 months with the WRX and I get 2... stupid turbo getting me into trouble.
default_additional_mad2.gif
I thought for sure I'd have more police attention driving the more flashy Impreza but so far they've ignored me just as much as they did my Legacy.
That might change if I don't get my studded tires off by next week though
default_tongue.png

Last edited by a moderator:

i-wagon

This thread needs CPR. Just realized I never brought my car to a meet. Guess I'll have to get the missus a scooby now

i-wagon

At some point I'll probably get her in a impreza sedan. Only have 2 pics of the truck, not very good. I installed Nissan rain guards and splash guards, front tow hook is off with red paint drying. Debadged the tailgate. Plan on building something to hold the Hellas, probably Plasti dipped stainless simple clean mounts.there's a way to get a factory xterra "off road lamp" switch to work, ordering switch tomorrow for Hella clean interior. Also going to figure out the fog on with park lights mod

Last edited by a moderator:

i-wagon

Out of all the gd owners on here, I can't believe nobody wants a set of weathertech floor liners for half retail price

i-wagon

The gd imp ones are awesome. Didn't really get any dirt around the pedals, and the inlaws driveway is all beach sand so it got tested. Gotta go look at the frontier ones again

i-wagon

You reMinded me, saw adgm brz yesterday at auburn dental, and another one today with exhaust on main St on auburn, forgot how smexy those cars ate

They are coming out of hiding. I was seeing them a lot a couple weeks ago. Scaredy cats, it's a car made to handle well, put proper tires on it and drive it in the snow. It's amazing.

I think only 1 or 2 of the 8 or so I have seen are BRZ's. Scion does have the FR-S and there are a lot more of them, and run 2-5k less then the BRZ.

Latest posts

Back