In before the close!

drvsdwz

DRiVe SiDeWayZ
Keeping the subie. Been trying to sell it since february, but never received any reasonable offers (everyone was offering close to 6k-7k below book!)

Refinanced and have a much nicer payment :)

EllaE

Keeping the subie. Been trying to sell it since february, but never received any reasonable offers (everyone was offering close to 6k-7k below book!)

Refinanced and have a much nicer payment :)
Glad to hear that!

I'm selling mine.  I want a hatch, and something with half of the miles (because I WILL talk TJ into getting me a puppy, and puppies don't ride on seats).  If anyone knows anyone who's interested...

http://maine.craigslist.org/cto/4686334837.html

i-wagon

I need to get some before winter. Figure plasti dip will keep the salt and crud from corroding my wheels. Actually thinking the rustoleum flexi dip in red, looks like a nice color and it's cheap.

and apparently steering racks for outbacks aren't huge money

i-wagon

I wish I had money for an automatic lgt. My girl would love having one, but I need to move a blazer and motorcycle first

The lightweight pulleys I ordered back in July finally showed up. Once I get home from working I'm installing them, hopefully before the group drive.

cwiggin

finally got my the mesh i ordered to do my grill, was 2 friggin inches short in width....damn 5th gen legacys and bigass grills

xxnightraven73x

^who i am ...what i say --->
was going to swap my rotated parts on today but eric brought up some issues with tuning it that ill have to address first 

xxnightraven73x

^who i am ...what i say --->
just some things i didnt think of ..having a straight shot maf to turbo causes turbulence for the maf and itll never run right ..so it should be run on a AP speed density .. however i think i can figure a way around it and still be able to be open source not 100% sure yet but once he gets back to me about it i may go ahead and throw them on ..may need more intake parts that's all if im right   

Marino

I <3 BOOST
^ haha I'm waiting on a 2" 90* elbow to come in so I can install my STi tmic

also test fitted the winter wheel/tire set up on the RS this afternoon. getting excited for winter!

i-wagon

Coming soon to the i-wagon fleet: red 99 Cherokee sport. No idea if I'll do anything besides exhaust, which is only because it blows replacement mufflers apart. My mother owned it 15 years, she just got a new Wrangler. Selling a blazer and starting to think about an outback for boss lady

Latest posts

Back