MainelySubarus Second Anniversary Meet & BBQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr3amer86

Ladies first sweetheart!
default_additional_ranting.gif

LGHT SBR

To all the people poo poo-ing because of rain. The service bay + parts area lounge are plenty big enough to keep us dry indoors. If you have to stand closer to people, that's just more the reason to talk to the people you don't know yet.
I'm bringing an easy up for the grill.

Last year it was drizzly and we still had a good time.

We're an awd subaru club, weather conditions should be irrelevant
I agree with you Dan, but nice sunny day would of been better, that's all.

wzrd

Sorry the good seats get assigned by age, oldest 1st
I still have a chance at comfort useing that therory
Ladies first sweetheart!
default_biggrin.png
yes dear,i forgot my manner's......maybe ill be throwing a lawn chair in the trunk just in case,OR we can take over the upstairs showroom.Comfy seats next to the fireplace where we can cook a few burgers and chill in style...

MAINIAC XV

The Eco Man
I still have a chance at comfort useing that therory
yes dear,i forgot my manner's......maybe ill be throwing a lawn chair in the trunk just in case,OR we can take over the upstairs showroom.Comfy seats next to the fireplace where we can cook a few burgers and chill in style...
What no marshmellows

Dr3amer86

I'll be there bright and early.
so I'll claim the comfy chairs first.
default_biggrin.png

btw...my ex is dropping off my daughter around noon so you all can meet my bundle of joy. Nate has already met her. She's in love with him. Jill better watch out!! Haha!

SubaruGeek

I will be making it. And ill also be bringing the wife and my little turbo. And maybe my little girls czycoupe to walk her around in. Be careful tho, She burns rubber and has yet been beat.

WRXav8r

If I am going everyone is.... I am in VT tonight freezing my arse off... and I lost a piece of the car today... Thank you Evergreen Subaru for the part referral and to the Subaru Dealer in CT that stayed late waiting for me so I could have a complete car on Sunday.

I hit a bunch of tire pieces somewhere around Washington DC. It blew out my bumper vent thing on the left side. I have a new one to put on tomorrow.... DAMN THE TORPEDOS!!!! I am going to make it...

02 WRX Chris

If I am going everyone is.... I am in VT tonight freezing my arse off... and I lost a piece of the car today... Thank you Evergreen Subaru for the part referral and to the Subaru Dealer in CT that stayed late waiting for me so I could have a complete car on Sunday.
I hit a bunch of tire pieces somewhere around Washington DC. It blew out my bumper vent thing on the left side. I have a new one to put on tomorrow.... DAMN THE TORPEDOS!!!! I am going to make it...
Man, anyone who is going to this has to shake your hand! Way above and beyond for the dedication of subaru's and the evergreen team!!

Nate

Founding Father
Ok guys. See you all tomorrow! With mother nature maybe keeping outside festivities to a minimum, I would start showing up around 10:30 or later. We should be firing up the grill around 11:00.

WRXav8r

You *****es better be there at 8 F'n am!!!! Just kidding. I am leaving Gilford, NH at about 7 or 8 so... should be there around 10-11

Nate

Founding Father
^^ I will see you there! Come find me, I have a tshirt with your name on it for being such a champ! (sorry its all I got)

drvsdwz

DRiVe SiDeWayZ
so for those in northern maine we're meeting at dunkin donuts in newport at 730 and well be leaving no later than 800, let me know(pm) if your gunna meet there so i know how many cars i'm looking for before we leave and then maybe even leave before 800. See ya'll tomorrow!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back