MS JULY MEET: A Night at The Ball Game RESERVATIONS CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kristof

Banned
is it to late to join up? i will be moving on july 3rd and as long as my wife dosent have to work that night i can head out there

Nate

Founding Father
is it to late to join up? i will be moving on july 3rd and as long as my wife dosent have to work that night i can head out there
def not too late. i can add your name to the list. if you have paypal you can paypal your fee for the ticket, or as soon as you get here you can meet up with me and get it to me then.

Mark

do we know where the designated seating is yet? i can't wait for all you can eat...oh and the ball game.

are we meeting somewhere first, where do people plan on parking. these are other issues we should figure out. i'm walking clearly
default_additional_sillylol.gif

Nate

Founding Father
easy now killer....

we will be renting out the firstbase line BB-Q area. so the price includes all you can eat food (burgers, dogs, and chicken, along with fixins) you may watch the game from there, or i believe there is an area of seats near right field that we may use if we chose to.

as for where we are meeting. i would like to see us get there early enough to say grab an area on the parking garage roof or something. but im unsure. could turn into a free for all. BRING EXTRA CASH FOR PARKING!!!!!

Nate

Founding Father
which parking garage? there isn't one at hadlock.
isn't there one right close (short walk)??? or am i imagining things? ive never parked in it but i swear there is one in the area.

Nate

Founding Father
that's not close??? or its not available to park there? maybe someone from the area can chime in and help solve the problem.

Mark

closest parking garage to hadlock: Maine med, not even sure if we can use it for that reason

parking.jpg

Nate

Founding Father
hmmm. i have no idea what i was remembering seeing then. for some reason i thought there was on nearly across the street. might have to figure something else out.

Nate

Founding Father
ok folks. bumping this to the top. the time is here to start getting a head count for the next meet.

NOTE: this ball game will be in lieu of our normal monthly meet. THIS IS THE JULY MEET. AND YES IT IS A THURSDAY NOT WED!!!!!!

PAYMENT OR ARRANGEMENTS OF PAYMENT DUE ASAP!!!!!!

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
Dang friggin' nabbit!! I haven't been able to make a meet for the past ever because of theater, music, or frisbee games... and guess what? haha

Mark

We need payment or retraction of RSVP's guys. we need a definite 20 people and we don't have it yet. if you don't have paypal arrange a time to meet up with one of us if possible. I'm in the Portland Area, Nate's in the L/A area and Carter's anywhere in between.

Nate

Founding Father
why does that suck??? we will be in a huge picnic area, and price includes food. just come and eat, you dont even have to watch the game.

Nate

Founding Father
So wait, we still don't have enough, so the event may be called off?

default_biggrin.png

we have enough if we can get the people that spoke up for it to commit, and get some payment it. hope we do cause the club has a deposit in on this.... and a hefty one at that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back