MS JULY MEET: A Night at The Ball Game RESERVATIONS CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.

08WRXME

the parking lot on deering ave. if you look at that map above and see the football field right above the baseball field, the parking lot is directly above that. if you need to google map it, it's next to the school at Deering ave @ Park Ave

Might just be me, but which lot is it? I labeled them 1,2, and three on my map.

field.JPG

Nate

Founding Father
the lot we speak of is #2..... but good luck it fill up first and fast.

honestly folks parking might be a free for all... park where you can and walk. unfortunetly we were unable to access a lot for our use. so show up early!

08WRXME

the lot we speak of is #2..... but good luck it fill up first and fast.
honestly folks parking might be a free for all... park where you can and walk. unfortunetly we were unable to access a lot for our use. so show up early!

Sounds good. I am meeting the Gf at the USM parking garage at 5:30 and then heading over.

Mark

i think we'll try to be at the Deering lot from 530-555ish. meet us at the gates at 6pm for the tickets

08WRXME

Sweet deal!

girlfriend who works at maine med with free parking ftw
I am gonna park with you guys, cause i cant get into the garage for free like her.

i think we'll try to be at the Deering lot from 530-555ish. meet us at the gates at 6pm for the tickets

Ryan

girlfriend who works at maine med with free parking ftw
My gf just got a job at Maine Med... not soon enough for free parking though
default_wink.png

08WRXME

FFA. Meet us at the gates at 6, the rest of the details are up to you

It took me three tries to put FFA= to free for all
default_wink.png
Sounds like a plan, gonna be a good 'car' meet.
default_wink.png

kburnell

I was molested by Oakie the acorn a few minutes ago. Atleast the suns low enough that we can see the game now. The food was pretty good especially the Sea Dog biscuit at the end of the meal
default_additional_popcorn.gif

UPDATE: Sea Dogs lost
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:

GClark

Im pretty sure Oakie wanted the mainely subaru member's balllzzz. Great time though. Didnt get to honk good bye to kristof or 04wrx because people dont like to pull over for you, ever. Then saw wrxnate on 196 by the super 8 motel goin home.

edit: I NEED BOOST

Tyler

I thought that was a great meet and definitely think we should do something like this again! We should all go to one of the go-kart racing places. I know we've mentioned it before, but it hasn't actually happened that I'm aware of!

Thanks for the great meet everyone! The free food was great
default_wink.png

Ryan

I thought that was a great meet and definitely think we should do something like this again! We should all go to one of the go-kart racing places. I know we've mentioned it before, but it hasn't actually happened that I'm aware of!
Thanks for the great meet everyone! The free food was great
default_banana.gif
I concur!

Nate

Founding Father
Mark's food count:2 Hamburgers

2.5 Hot Dogs

1 Chicken Sandwich

2 Seadog Biscuits
and that's just what you and your girl stuffed in your pockets.

how much did you eat?
default_banana.gif

08WRXME

Me:

4 dogs

2 burgers

ice cream sandwich

soda

GF:

3 dogs

burger

ice cream sandwich

soda

Game was a lot of fun. cool idea for a meet. I like how nate took one for the team and gave Oakie a hug.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back