MS JULY MEET: A Night at The Ball Game RESERVATIONS CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nate

Founding Father
we could have a meet in germany and i'll share them with you guys.. that would be another option haha
default_wink.png
booking ticket now!

Kristof

Banned
ok guys wont have internet for abotu a week when i move. can somone text me there cell number that's in charge of this so if i can come i can get info? my cell is 803-546-1861. thanks!!!

GClark

Could I just drive down with you guys and NOT stay for the game? Id just like to hang out for a little while...

ruggedman

we can put in an order to have some for you.... are you planning on being in attendance?
Turns out I'll be on an island off the coast for that day/night. So cant be there

Here's to hopefully making the August one!
default_additional_party.gif

Nate

Founding Father
i dont think you have to be a huge baseball fan to enjoy going to the park. we will be ina huge picnic area so eating and milling around is fine. and the weather is supposed to be nice. $25 dollars includes all you can eat food too.

Mark

bring $5 for parking, since that's where we'd be gathering anyway. info on that to come very shortly

Redline

*shakes fist* damn you guys for sticking with the Thursday schedules.
default_smile.png

I'll make it sometime in the next few years... maybe.

Mark

*shakes fist* damn you guys for sticking with the Thursday schedules.
default_smile.png

I'll make it sometime in the next few years... maybe.
our regular day is wednesday. 2nd wednesday of every month, in fact. this was a special event

Redline

Meh... Monday = Tuesday = Wednesday = Thursday in this regard... it's just not easy to pull myself away from MA during the week.

Carter

Administrator
Final number submitted. No further reservations allowed. Any questions please contact WRXnate.

Nate

Founding Father
just a reminder to BRING CASH FOR PARKING!!!! ($5+)

it might be a free for all to find a place. but we are all trying to get to deering park early (5:30ish) to grab parking close to the game.

BUT PLEASE BE PROMPT ON SHOWING UP.... WE WILL HAVE YOUR TICKETS AT THE DOOR!!

food will be served from 6:00-8:00.

inski

closest parking garage to hadlock: Maine med, not even sure if we can use it for that reason
parking.jpg
MMC does have one of their lots open for ball games if a big turn out is expected. The lot closest to the field, up one street on Forest St. Call ahead to make sure, and call the ball park for parking suggestions. They're bending over backwards to get people to come due to all the rain outs so far.

Mark

Where exactly is Deering Park...
the parking lot on deering ave. if you look at that map above and see the football field right above the baseball field, the parking lot is directly above that. if you need to google map it, it's next to the school at Deering ave @ Park Ave

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back